Thread: james - oneal

Default james - oneal

scott james is an idiot, wish oneal had crushed him. someone should.
    Last edited by my2cjms; 08-05-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Default charlie murphy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by my2cjms View Post
    scott james is an idiot, wish oneal had crushed him. someone should.
    uh oh...sounds like James and The Deal got into it!

Did James walk up to The Deal and say, Charlie Murphy!!!!! What did the five fingers say to the face? Slap!!!!!!!!! LOL....

So, what happened? LOl

Ted Bell

I would like to see James try to say anything to ONeal, pretty sure the results of that would be dirtpie. James was a lap down and hit ONeal at least twice, spinning him around the second time. James will get what he's got coming, I really can't believe he has fans and sponsors.

Talking Darkness, Charlie Murphy, Darkness!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA

And who is Charlie Murphy?
    Chapelle Show reference...I'm Scott James, Biotch!

And I hope The Deal wins Florence next week.

I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Oneal was pacing Lanigan pretty good and think he had a car capable. James is an idiot.

scott james is an idiot, wish oneal had crushed him. Someone should.
    here is the big question.does riggs motorsports condone this type of driving?????? Because if they do it really looks bad on them as well because its shows there name plain as day..if it were my company that was on the internet and he done this he would be fired.there is no sence in doing stuff like this.i mean it was on vidieo james flat out took oneal out for no reason.the equipment cost way to much for people to just go out and tear some ones equipment up.i know james does not care its not his money. The man needs to be fired period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u guys sound like a bunch of women cryin let the men settle it besides grow some - - - - s walk up 2 scott and tell him wat u think instead of hididin behind ur screens actin like lil bitches RICKY BOLTON

Default History?

Both from the same neck of the woods, there just has to be some history here.....does anyone know of any particular incidents.....Old Summer Nationals Issues?

Not saying that James was right here, he was clearly wrong from the video, but O'Neal has made plenty of enemies in his career and this may have been a case of some history playing out that we are not remembering or simply don't know about....

Thoughts?

This is too bad. BEND YOUR STEEL DON ONEAL has never hit or spun anyone! I cant imagine anyone even thinking of spinning him!

Scott James didn't do it intentionally for all you sucking on O'Neals pecker!!!! It was a racing incident and James was in the wrong but by no means was it intentional... And i am quite sure James would inflict some damage to Don if they were to get into it.. Thats why it never got to far after it happened...

First part I agree. Second part... not so sure.
    8/13/16

Was it a racing incident, probably. Was it James fault, absoulutly. Theres no reason for a lapped car to be running up under a lead lap car
    littlelone the 2nd place car. It was plain Idiotic on his part.

Ah, i saw something alittle different. The 1st time james was right behind o'neil and o'neil was slowing to cut down half way through the corner and james figured he was going to stay hammer down on the top. Some guy's run this high and cut down low, but not with someone on there a-- !