Default Amsoil VS ........

I've read on here about mobil 1 oil and joe gibbs oil. No one (that I have seen) has mentioned amsoil. Does anyone run this? How does it compare to the mobil and JG ? Any input is appreciated.
    Last edited by TUFFY; 08-14-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Surely with all the motor advice on these board someone has some input.....

Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by TUFFY View Post
    I've read on here about mobil 1 oil and joe gibbs oil. No one (that I have seen) has mentioned amsoil. Does anyone run this? How does it compare to the mobil and JG ? Any input is appreciated.

I have run nothing but amsoil in my street stock car since I started racing and will continue to when i start running crates next year I have never had a problem with it I use amsoil 20w-50 synthetic oil. I dont know much about JG oil I don't have any shops that carry it out here. Hope this helps Jeff

Thanks for the reply Jeff. I appreciate it.
    I have a dealer that wants me to run it. Glad to hear it has worked well for you.

Default Amsoil better than any by test

Quote Originally Posted by TUFFY View Post
    Thanks for the reply Jeff. I appreciate it. I have a dealer that wants me to run it. Glad to hear it has worked well for you.
    I have been using Amsoil for about 10 years. All the independant test labs show amsoil is better than all the rest. The tests don't lie. Thanks Paul

use to be a lotta threads on amsoil an others on here for thay reformated the site,...never seen one bad post on amsoil on here,..got a friend runs it in every thing from chain saw to ford powerstroke,..4 big trucks too,..good oil!
    white trash motorsports