Default Metric Monte carlo swap to 5x5

I know this is here but couldnt find it want to swap metric monte carlo to 5x5 to match rear. A friend has an old camaro we raced that has 5x5 on it and been staring at them but dont know if the rotors will fit or what all will have to be changed? Anyone done this and know what I need before I spend a day pulling stuff that wont work? I know people recommend swapping spindles etc but car is handling prettty good right now and and hate start changing a bunch with only 10 races left but I am out of 5x43/4wheels. Thanks for help

Find a good machine Shop that can drill the rotors to 5x5, then install new studs, that is what we do on our metric car, we run 5/8 studs in ours

US Brake...They make metric rotors with big studs installed and 5x5 bolt pattern. 50 bucks for a new rotor ready to install.

No messing with getting rotors turned, pattern re-drilled, changing races.... Eric

you can get 5 on 5 rotors from speedway and then you would be good to go. i think it even comes with studs