PRO LATE MODELS NATIONALS FOR $7,500.OO TO WIN IS ON AT WYTHE!!

WYTHE RACEWAY & FASTRAK OFFICIALS HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE WEATHER ALL DAY FRIDAY INTO THE EVENING AND THIS MORNING WHICH CONTINUED TO IMPROVE THE VERDICT IS THE FOLLOWING!!

ITS ON!! Lets rock and roll to Wythe Raceway!! For Your Information; There is no curfew at Wythe Raceway so we have that as a back up. There is also the Monday rain date. WE PLAN ON GETTING IT IN!! WHATEVER IT TAKES!!

Stan Lester & Fred Brown have been on the phone early in the AM morning and are both in agreement . "Forecast moels continued to improve in our favor Down from 60/60 percent yesterday to 30/40 percent today." said Stan Lester

"Get your clothes on & load up them Pro Late Models It's Time to go Racing!!" qutoed Lester again.

TRAFFIC WARNING!!
If you are coming up I-85N then to I- 77N, give yourself at least one extra hour. Traffic gets very congested at the Roanoke I-77/I-81 cut off and can be sometimes up to an hour delay.

Better route if you can go I- 85N to I-26 through Asheville on to Johnson City,TN then get on I-81. Once you get through Asheville its hammer down!!
SEE YA ALLTHERE!!! THANKS FOR EVERYONES PATIENCE!!

DON'T FORGET THE BIG PIT PARTY TONIGHT & THE DATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS OF THE 2012 FASTRAK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS ALSO WILL BE REVEALED!!

The FASTRAK Racing Series City Chevrolet Touring Divisions would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2012 sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Longhorn Race Cars, RockAuto.com and FK Rod Ends. FASTRAK would also like to welcome Cool Shirt, Five Star Bodies, Hooker Harness, Kooks Custom Headers, R2C Filters, Sisco Fire and Safety and Tiger Rear Ends to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Series Director Kelley Carlton at (864) 871-1442. Also Visit the FASTRAK Racing Series online at www.fastrakracing.com and be sure to like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter at @FASTRAK_Racing!!