Default Awesome Grand Prize for Kid's Night at Belle-Clair! Polaris 4-Wheeler WOW!!!

There will be some great prizes and thousands of dollars and coins at Belle-Clair Speedway August 24th!!

August 24th will be the biggest and AWESOMEST kid's night ever at Belle-Clair Speedway!! There will be great prizes given away that evening from bikes, scooters, and even a four wheeler for the grand prize fro Breese Lawn & Garden!!

Come see the kid's chase dollar bills and race for coins! It's going to be a great night of racing as well!!

We still need your help with donations for our prize list!

Please contact:

636-288-2716

See you there!

Thumbs up Awesome Grand Prize for Kid's Night at Belle-Clair! Polaris 4-Wheeler WOW!!!

Well....its really great to see the kid's night at Bell-clair...and to courage the kids for a great win..hmm I am sure going to make plan to watch such an event..but tell me one thing from where i will get tickets,any link?

Bring out the kids Friday night should be a great time. Check out www.belleclairspeedway.com for all of the updates!!!!! Hope to see everyone at Belle Vegas!
    Keep it dirty side down

Its will be very exciting to see the cute kids chasing for dollars and coins at belle clair speedway..... I am certainly going to watch this competition. The prizes to be given are also amazing i want to know what are procedure for becoming a contestant in this competition for kids?? And from where to have its ticket for show