Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't know what a roller weighs but my 2011 Rocket Blue front weighed in at right around 525-575lbs bare frame I believe. Given that a QC doesnt weigh all that much, neither does the front end stuff, I'm going to put a rough guess of 850lbs. That would be a bare chassis with the front and rear suspension in.

My guess on the weight of a roller (complete car minus engine, transmission, oil system, driver, and all fluids including fuel) is 1200-1500 pounds depending on components used.

build it,..have fun,..an learn all you can,...them bars dont know what name thay were giving,..or how old thay are,..youll probably end up crashing it out in a learning experience any way,..then you can take what you learned an any salvageable parts an apply it to a better chassis,..some these guys on here would talk down a bloomer chassis!!

racing is a big learning experiment....just have fun and think the whole picture...front end geometry,weight placement, etc....just remember to think and take good notes......have fun