Default New and Used parts for sale

I have many new and used parts for sale.. I can send a picture of the parts if needed. Items for sale are......

(Used) Bert Aluminum Ball spline transmission... Excellent shape $1000
    (Used) Bert Aluminium Bell housing $300
    (New) Bert Ballspline Tail Aluminium housing $150
    (New) 39 inch Steel Fast shaft 2 inch round Still in box $150
    (Used) 39 inch Steel Fast shaft 2 inch round $75
    (Used) 38 1/2 Steel Fast shaft 2 inch round Have New U joints to go with... $75
    (New) 2 right side Blue front Rocket lowers $100 a piece
    (New) 2 Right side Grey spindles double hole $160 a piece
    (New) 2 Right front Keyser 8 1/4 uppers $40 a piece
    (Used) Baker Bas carb 1.450 venturi.. Used very little ran on Ryhne 414 Sb2 $800
    (Used) Double Adjustable Advanced LF,LR and Pop shock for Pierce. LR and pop-up have two nights on them. LF was just done by Kory at Advanced. $800 for all.. Dyno sheets available
    (Used) Bilstein 5th coil shock done by accuforce. Bilstein number 7030.. $100 Dyno sheet available
    (Used) Winters Rearend for 34-35 inch axles. Tubes are new but had Pierce Birdcages mounted on them... Will throw in a set of axle tubes for Rocket 33-35 $600
    (Used) MCT oil tank.. New style with drain plug on bottom. mint condition $350
    (New) Upper and lower Howe Ball joints... $60.00 a piece
    (New) Pins for Upper and lower Ball joints $20.00 a piece
    (USED) 32 gallon Jazz fuel cell bladder. $50
    Buyer wil pay shipping.. Discount for multiple items...
    Downsizing is reason for selling. These parts have all been taking care of. Please call or text with questions 815-405-4798...

Thanks
    Last edited by ssracing11; 08-23-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Well... that is a good post you have done.Actually I would like to know about the discount in detail and is there any warranty on the new products... ???

Well it depends on what items you want... As far as warranty.. No..because I didnt manufacture them only purchased them... .... If you are interested in some items give me a call... Willing to deal.... Thanks for looking.....

Default parts

ill give you 225.oo for rocket rite lower, and grey spindel, let me know 715 853 9494

okay..but let me clear one more thing.In case, if I purchase any item and when I start using it there is some kind of problem or it is not working properly in that case what I should do....??

I'm not sure what your getting at.... I'm not a dirt bag and going to sell you something knowing it is junk. I throw in the garbage what most people run. As you can tell most parts have never been run or ltittle time on them. Pleae look with confidence.... And yes.. If you are not satisfied i would have you return it.

Default New and used parts

Hi interested in some of your parts where are you located and what is the best time to call thank you

sent you a private message?????

Located in Central Il.. Anytime before midnight...

What is the part number for the upper ball joints, what kind of deal for the upper ball joints, pins for them and the bert tail? Thanks

These are some nice parts... Willing to deal.. Need to move...

Still waiting on a reply or message, got money