Default Richmond Raceway Presents 3rd Annual Stars & Stripes 30 on Sept. 1

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Richmond Raceway Presents 3rd Annual Stars & Stripes 30 on Sept. 1; $1,500 to win Late Models!

RICHMOND, KY (August 27, 2012)-Richmond Raceway track promoters Joey and Tiffany Tackett present the 3rd Annual Stars & Stripes 30 this Saturday Sept. 1, paying $1,500 to win for Coyote 100.7 FM Late Models!

The Coyote 100.7 FM Late Models will highlight the nights racing action with their $1,500 to win main event. Also on the racing card is a full program for the Open Wheel Modifieds, Sportsman, Road Hogs, and Four Cylinders. The Coyote 100.7 FM Late Models will time trial while all other divisions will utilize the traditional passing points system.

The pit area opens at 4:30 p.m. on September followed by the grandstand area at 6:00 p.m. with hot laps slated for 6:45 p.m. Grandstand admission for this special event is $13 for adults and $3 for kids ages 6 through 12. Pit Admission is $32 for adults and $5 for kids ages 6 through 12. Kids ages 5 and under are admitted FREE to Richmond Raceway.

Richmond Raceway last raced on Saturday, August 25. Feature event winners that night included Aaron Hatton of Mount Sterling, KY in the Coyote 100.7 FM Late Models, Keith Smith of Clay City, KY in the Open Wheel Modifieds, Travis Preston of Berea, KY in the Sportsman, Glen Hounshell, Sr. of Paint Lick, KY in the Road Hogs, and Derek Thornsburg of Carlisle, KY in the Four Cylinders.

Current track championship point leaders heading into this weekend’s event include Aaron Hatton of Mount Sterling, KY in the Coyote 100.7 FM Late Models, Delane Browning of East Berstadt, KY in the Open Wheel Modifieds, Ricky Brandenburg, Jr. of Irvine, KY in the Sportsman, Glen Hounshell, Sr. of Paint Lick, KY in the Road Hogs, and Derek Thornsburg of Carlisle, KY in the Four Cylinders.

Richmond Raceway is located at 328 Greens Crossing Road in Madison County just minutes from Richmond, KY. Further information on this and other upcoming events in 2012 at Richmond Raceway can be obtained by contacting the Raceway Office at (859) 626-4189 or by visiting the Official Website of Richmond Raceway located at www.richmond-raceway.net

$32 for a $1500 to win race? Are you sure thats correct? What is the complete mod payout please?

Quote Originally Posted by JumpStart View Post
    I checked the website and the payout is not listed. Please list the full payout so I can see if it is worthy of the $32 you are charging for a pit pass.

This is the payout for mods on a regular night

not sure after this

The Coyote 100.7 FM Late Models will highlight the nights racing action with their $1,500 to win main event. Also on the racing card is a full program for the Open Wheel Modifieds, Sportsman, Road Hogs, and Four Cylinders. The Coyote 100.7 FM Late Models will time trial while all other divisions will utilize the traditional passing points system.

Quote Originally Posted by devilmademedoit View Post
    This is the payout for mods on a regular night

not sure after this
    Thanks Devil but Im hoping for a better than normal payout with a $32 pit pass. And it makes me mad that theyre obviously reading and IGNORING my question which is a poor way to treat the people who they want to support them. One more time Jumpstart what is this Saturdays Mod payout ?

$32 is a joke !!!! We went to portsmouth 2 weeks ago for the fred dillow memorial and it was $22 for a pit pass ...... And they paid big money in every class !!!!

Agree.. $32 dollars for a $1500 dollar to win late model show is a joke. To my knowledge, Richmond's pit pass has been $30 dollars all year for a regular show. I understand tracks have bills to pay like everyone else, but geeeeez...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtsforracin View Post
    Agree.. $32 dollars for a $1500 dollar to win late model show is a joke. To my knowledge, Richmond's pit pass has been $30 dollars all year for a regular show. I understand tracks have bills to pay like everyone else, but geeeeez...
    Yeah. They say its $25 for a regular show but they call every week they race something special and charge $30. The Butterball was only $35 so $32 for this week is ridiculous. I think I've only paid $25 once this year.
    Last edited by modracer03; 08-29-2012 at 05:36 PM.

The pit area opens at 4:30 p.m. on September followed by the grandstand area at 6:00 p.m. with hot laps slated for 6:45 p.m. Grandstand admission for this special event is $13 for adults and $3 for kids ages 6 through 12. Pit Admission is $32 for adults and $5 for kids ages 6 through 12. Kids ages 5 and under are admitted FREE to Richmond Raceway.

Red face

We have race there all year and a regular show is $30.00 for pit pass, they are only charging two extra dollars to help cover the late model purse. With things the way they are I really don't think this is too high, and we have a modified. You know its not like a few years ago when a track could almost count on 25 to 30 cars per class, if you race you know car count is really really low at every track this year. So in order to have a place to race I don't mind the two dollars. Also this same track this year had a big modified race and they gave us EXTRA money because they had such a good turn out. How many tracks have you been to that have done that? None!!!
    Just my opinion and I know every one has one!!!!!!!!!!!

Richmond Raceway is located at 328 Greens Crossing Road in Madison County just minutes from Richmond, KY. Further information on this and other upcoming events in 2012 at Richmond Raceway can be obtained by contacting the Raceway Office at (859) 626-4189 or by visiting the Official Website of Richmond Raceway located at www.richmond-raceway.net

I agree Devil, $35 dollars for the Butterball ($7500) race was a good deal. You can't argue with that.

All systems are go!

Quote Originally Posted by JumpStart View Post
    All systems are go!
    Hey Jumpstart, Whats the full mod payout ?????????