Default Another piece falls into place.

Since when does a plain wedding band need repairs, along with your watch, for a whole month?

Another piece falls into place.

In a press conference last week Obama was not wearing his wedding ring nor was he wearing his watch. When noticed, his staff said his ring was out for repairs. No reason was given for the missing watch.

So it's just a coincidence that Muslims are forbidden from wearing jewelry during the month of Ramadan . Can't possibly be that, because although he hasn't gone to a Christian church service since entering the White House, we know he's a committed Christian "cause he said so during his campaign!" ...........And I've got a bridge to nowhere to sell you also.

This is the same president that spent the Christmas holidays in Hawaii to avoid religious obligations as PRESIDENT at the White House. His children do not receive Christmas presents.

Let's just face the facts and quit trying to distort the truth, we have a Muslim for president in the White House, and he has no knowledge of American history.

Please pass this on to believers of what is happening to our Great Nation and to those who are still in denial . Why do people lie for him?
    Obama 4 and no more!unless we can impeach him first!

Snopes is a liberal organization and has no credibility in my book any more
    !!!

the man does nothing but swing a golf club once in awhile...how could he damage his wedding band??? i am a machinist and have had mine on for 27 years and have never damaged it!!!!!

factcheck.org yet another left wing created site to actually debunk facts.

Default Seroiusly?

Creditability was left at the door with such a statement as follows, "Although he hasn't gone to a Christian church service since entering the White House."

Here is a news org (ABC) and a different year Drudge Report showing two instances where the above statement is false.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...oes-to-church/
    http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/...017_flash2.htm

If the writer had said Obama has RARELY gone or INFREQUENTLY attended, then OK. But, the statement is he HASN'T [EVER] gone. Which, as shown above, is obviously not true.
    Last edited by anthonycacace; 09-07-2012 at 08:14 AM. Reason: readability

And I suppose thats good enough for you, huh Tony. You don't spend the kind of money obummer does on keeping his records sealed cause your a straight up guy. AND our news media can get top secret stories out of DC but can't seem to find a crack in the college records system. Ya, right. No media bias here. B-Rock church attendance was campaign oriented, no other reason.

Duane

Geez, you guys won't even trust your own biased media anymore? I included the Drudge article for a reason ya know. If this is the case, why bother posting such garbage on the board at all? Also, the ABC story is from 2011 and no Presidential election took place during that year.
    Last edited by anthonycacace; 09-07-2012 at 09:24 PM. Reason: additional opinion/readability

I never said he didn't go to the church, I just said it was campaign oriented. Pay attention dude!!!

Duane

he can't he's a liberal

Lite - Being a certain political affiliation or another, does not affect ones ability to concentrate. I did not miss that Mud mentioned attendance was campaign oriented. In fact, I addressed this by noting, "Also, the ABC story is from 2011 and no Presidential election took place during that year." Seems pretty clear that I read and responded to this angle.

Mud - True, you twice noted attendance 'was' campaign oriented. However, the use of was indicates a past, opposed to present, act. The problem with this argument is that both articles come AFTER Obama's election and as such that negates the need to continue his presence for his election purposes. If you meant, "His attendance IS campaign oriented," then OK, but that is not what you wrote in either case.

All these ideas have done is simply further prove my original point. A case is made, a hole is blown through it because of poor word choice, and thus it becomes an inaccurate assessment. Conclusion, others are likely the ones who should pay more attention.

then explain biden and obama

Quote Originally Posted by anthonycacace View Post
    Lite - Being a certain political affiliation or another, does not affect ones ability to concentrate. I did not miss that Mud mentioned attendance was campaign oriented. In fact, I addressed this by noting, "Also, the ABC story is from 2011 and no Presidential election took place during that year." Seems pretty clear that I read and responded to this angle.

Mud - True, you twice noted attendance 'was' campaign oriented. However, the use of was indicates a past, opposed to present, act. The problem with this argument is that both articles come AFTER Obama's election and as such that negates the need to continue his presence for his election purposes. If you meant, "His attendance IS campaign oriented," then OK, but that is not what you wrote in either case.

All these ideas have done is simply further prove my original point. A case is made, a hole is blown through it because of poor word choice, and thus it becomes an inaccurate assessment. Conclusion, others are likely the ones who should pay more attention.
    Anthony is Obama a straight up honest man?

Quote Originally Posted by anthonycacace View Post
    Geez, you guys won't even trust your own biased media anymore? I included the Drudge article for a reason ya know. If this is the case, why bother posting such garbage on the board at all? Also, the ABC story is from 2011 and no Presidential election took place during that year.
    anyone or any web site that disagrees just once is labeled just that quick it's called the limba sindruim.the right have it bad.who's the guy that voted with the gop 99 % of the time and only once voted with his head and they black balled his a ss

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    anyone or any web site that disagrees just once is labeled just that quick it's called the limba sindruim.the right have it bad.who's the guy that voted with the gop 99 % of the time and only once voted with his head and they black balled his a ss
    Are you bought (with false lies and entitlements) or just brainwashed????? lol