first motor is a 2.3 fb block small mains new crank .10/.10 clevite bearings arp rods lightend as much as possilbe and still ballenced .30 over kb piston total seal rings block deck zeroed. one season on it. $450

second motor is a 2.3 old block large mains new crank turned .10/.10 clevite bearings esslinger rods .30 light weight wiseco pistons total seal rings deck is zeroed. never ran just assembled. $750

i have 3 head $450 one i a hyd. d-port shaved to intake threads 3/4 bowl blend stock valves .550 lift springs with a .480 lift cam. new lifters and paded fallowers.

$650 second head is a solid dport shaved to intake valves 3/4 bowl blend and casting is removed in runners. big vavles .550 lift springs bronze valve guides and a .520 lift cam head needs new fallowers.

$700 third head is a oval port head that is fully ported, it flow as much a esslinger big e head! and this head only have stock valves. (This head need to be finished like it needs to be cut to big valves seats are to hammerd to use stock valves and head needs to be shaved and solid kit needs installed). i do have springs and a .500 lift roller cam and roller fallowers for this head and solid kit and .100 longer ex. valves i can have head finished for another 350.

thanks for loooking......