Thread: Kraft Kar ?

Default Kraft Kar ?

I'm looking into buying a kraft kar and would like some information on a few things. Is the right and left motor mounts different, and what's the difference? Does Kraft offset the front stub to the right an inch? Where can I purchase parts for a kraft kar? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Default kraft

If you are wanting info on a Kraft Car I would try and get contact info for Michael Long.
    He is very good in one. He is from Illinois around St.Louis area I believe. I think that would be your best bet.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Willy lives in texas now but michael long lives in quincy tho

Quote Originally Posted by Firehole#13 View Post
    I'm looking into buying a kraft kar and would like some information on a few things. Is the right and left motor mounts different, and what's the difference? Does Kraft offset the front stub to the right an inch? Where can I purchase parts for a kraft kar? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.
    Hi, Pardon my ignorance but what do you mean by an offset stub? (Assuming a stock stub.) Trying to visualize this in my mind and can't quite figure it out. The only thing that seems to make sense to me would be to use a shorter lower control arm on the right and a longer LCA on the left. Thanks for any help. Mike

Quote Originally Posted by kraftkar7x View Post
    Willy lives in texas now but michael long lives in quincy tho
    he races at battle gound speedway just east of houston some time if i see him this weekend ill let him know you are inneed of some help