Default need help bad with fwd drive.

tomorrow is our last race of the year and we have been fighting drive all season. a few questions i have are
    should i run a shock on the lift bar?
    should i move spring closer to the rearend on lift bar?
    how much pinion angle should ther be and whats to much?
    how much angle in the lower links? (3 link)

thanks for anyhelp were trying to end the season on a high note and not the way we have been running

lr bar has 15 degrees
    rr bar has 10 degrees
    track is dusty dry slick bad
    and a little about the car
    2580lbs
    180lbs bite
    53 left
    52 rear
    cant remember cross%
    and the car gets in a little loose then pushs center and then thee in nothing off
    dillonsolumracing.weebly.com

Default imo...

Just at first glance with the limited info. Car sounds too tight on initial throttle in the center. Which can be caused by too much lr bite and that will also cause the loose in condition. If those numbers are with the driver just from reading i would take some bite out and add some tail weight. 52% is is kind of on the low side if thats with driver race ready.

yes that race ready w/driver. i have a 60# chunk of lead i could mount in the back.
    wont taking rounds of bite out hurt drive even more though?
    also is there anything i can do with the lift bar? i have mounts for the 5th coil 27 in 32in and 35 in ahead of center line and its a 225 spring right now in the 32 hole with a 4 valve shock

Spring rates? How about a little more info on the car and track?

spring rates are 650rf 700lf 175rr and a 200 lr, impala clip its a biffle chassis on g-60 wheel offsets are 3 everywhere and a 4 on rr
    track is a 1/4 mile narrow and slick (super dry slick always) and a liltle rough sometimes
    shocks are rf 5-3 lf 7-5 lr 3-5 and 5 on rr.
    ford ltd lowers
    ride heghts are 6 lf rr rf and 6.5 on lr
    panhard bar is a 27inch bar behind axle from chassis on left to right of rear end with a 4 inch split and its all the way down
    1 inch stagger front and rear
    3/8 toe out

If its a 3 link chassis with b/c mounted solid to tube, I think you need more rear percent, 58-60 range. Appears lr link needs more angle also. Good luck.

Put a straight valve on the LF and put a 3 offset on the RR, more rear %, Is your pull bar have a spring or bushings ?

Check your Messages. PM
    BUSTING OURS TO KICK YOURS

how much weight will i have to add to get that rear% ? car is already 2580
    the car has a lift bar and not a pull bar and lift bar has a 225 spring and 4 valve shock shock is at the 27 in hole with the spring in the 32

you are going to have to add alot of weight to get it where it needs to be 58ish. If you can get it to 56% i think you would see a difference. Where is the battery because your LS% is a little low as well(mine is .5 less w/o me). If you can move battery back and to the left that would help both issues.

i would also suggest lowering the RR bar to about 0-5degrees uphill when slick(Should help the loose in and maybe get him in harder and not pickup push in middle). Havent messed w/ a liftarm on the two link but if you need more traction i would move the spring further out.