Default Any GOOD steel intakes?

Hi guys!

Just curious if anyone knows of any GOOD steel intakes? The only rule we have on them is "must be cast iron". I currently run the bowtie/marine intake with some port work done on it, but it is still the restricting piece of crap that's sitting on top of a great race engine. Are there any single plane cast steel intakes out there anywhere? "Cheater" is legal in my class as long is it is steel. I'd think what I have currently should run on par with the brezezinski stuff....however like I said, port work is legal, so the undercover work would be pointless. Any fabricated steel intakes?

Thanks!

None that I'm aware of..Never seen or heard of an iron single plane..I think Brezezinski is the best iron option...Even though you said yours is worked some, they can do magic...I would call them

Question Vortec???

Have Vortec steel intake non marine
    Just needs a little touch up

I have a cast iron 2bbl jr motorsports fully ported intake ill sell if u want a 2bbl. Cost over 500 from jrs. Also some have couple that were ported to match intake gasket. Have 1 4bbl cast iron intake also. Have no use for these. IMCA dosent allow any port work to the intakes.

I have a Breszinski stage III paid 1100. Sell for $400

I have a brzeInski stage 3 also, sell for $300