Thread: Rayburn shocks

Default Rayburn shocks

almost every one on here says rayburns shocks are not as good as they could be.Is there anyone that has a good shock package for a swingarm that works, thanks for info!

Envy Suspension has worked on shock packages for Erb when he was still in a Rayburn.

Default shocks

ok thanks for reply ill call them

Default shocks

anyone else have an opinion

We currently run envy shocks but he takes to long to get anything done. Waited 4 months for our current shocks. Found out they react alot better than the off the shelf shocks we had been running from afco.
    Last edited by rubbinsracin; 09-19-2012 at 08:22 PM.

The Koni's are fine in most situations but the Afco are better in the slick for sure. I used Envy on my Afcos. I had fast turn around and good service, (in wreck, sent both right side shocks to him received them in a week). If you are running on ruff track or heavy track I would stick with Konis, if you running on slick smooth track then the Afcos will help for sure. I had a ruff or heavy track setup with Konis that I liked so I would sometimes start the night off with 4 Konis then change to 4 Afcos later in the night if track went slick.

I have 3 m2 from envy didnt buy lf sold car if ur intrested ill save u money call 7315713266

Quote Originally Posted by shebear View Post
    almost every one on here says rayburns shocks are not as good as they could be.Is there anyone that has a good shock package for a swingarm that works, thanks for info!
    Genesis and Advanced Racing Suspension in Indy.
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells