I started racing Hornets in MN this season. I think I have 6 races under my belt. I drive a 95 Dodge Neon. Single Cam. 5 speed. Pretty competitive. Had one feature win and always towards the front. Is this board mostly IA, MO, IL area tracks? I'm trying to get some tips and hints. What is the best car to have. We race under these rules mostly: http://www.cedarlakespeedway.com/201...rocedures.aspx

What is the best car to have? Anything you can do with the set up? We started running more aggressive tires and that seemed to help a lot. Any tips, hints or tricks would help immensely. A few other, and maybe dumb questions. Locked trasmission vs unlocked. What is the difference? DOHC vs SOHC, a lot of difference there? Problem with the rev limiter coming on right before going into the corner. Anyway to remedy this? Thanks for your patience and input. I am all up for road trips. Hope to make it down south for some races next year. I noticed, of the tracks I have looked at, the pay seems significantly higher than around here. What are the differences in rules comparing the rules we run up here to down there?