Default 4bar car wont bar up?

my car will not bar up what do i need to do?

With so little useful information in that post I can only answer sarcastically:

Get it a better fake I.D.

For real help, we need more info then "the car doesn't bar up" .... what does that even mean?
    I assume you mean it won't get up on the bars but thats just my stab in the dark... and we still need alot more info about the car.

im sorry im new to mod racing.and it wont get up on the bars.

Is it a 3link or 4link? Is this a spring behind lr car or clamped up lr car?

it is a double 4 bar with spring behind on left, with spring in front on right, with a lift bar.

Take the shocks and springs off rear end and check for binds in the birdcages and then check to make sure shocks an sliders cycle smoothly. Next post our bar angles and weights.

I haven't run a lift bar but the cars that I have seen with lift bars don't lift like a pull bar car. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by washeduptoo View Post
    I haven't run a lift bar but the cars that I have seen with lift bars don't lift like a pull bar car. Good luck.
    we run a liftbar on our Rocket mod and actually have to slow the car dow from getting up on the bars too fast.

The only ones we've raced against are Hughes chassis, like I said, never raced with lift bar. Good luck.

what are you running for a lr spring? As long as there is no binds a softer spring and/or less rebound on the shock should help it hike up faster/more.

I put a liftbar under a Pierce for awhile with a 200pnd spng. Was good in the tack but sucked in the slick. Could not seem to find the ballance that would let LR hike up without a ton of bite.Then we had to put alot of ballast high to get it to roll to the RR. Even then it would unhook everything on the throttle as the liftbar took over.

something you may look at is your birdcages. Like posted previously take lr shock off and drop axle. if it drops then and does not bing you know it is a shock issue(its too short) I just cut the shock mount off and re done it so it would drop 6" and put a chain on axle to control it usually having 4" in beginning of night on heavy track and progressivly taking chain out. also check for over indexing