Default 191 Speedway Video 9-22-12

Wince Mayabb Memorial 40 , $5,000

POSTED 1 HEAT FROM EACH Class running , Super Heat , Open Wheel Modified Heat and Bomber Heat and short clip from the Features , we did film all the heats and all the consi's and All the features.

See video here: http://www.youtube.com/user/FlipperFord13?feature=mhee

If you decide to buy a video go here: www.TheNewSpeedwayVideos.net

confused ?

I guess I will be the bad guy this time and say , Im not doing this again Tim , been there done this twice already. Just continue to dislike me its easier and we already know where we stand with each other after last week , but this , this isnt happening. No sir , after 2010 and last week. I respected you by not filming all the class's per your issue with that in 2010 , look where that got me. Same place , so I cant see us pretending a third time knowing what the outccome will be if I show up at the track you film at.

I honestly do wish you the best. I hope and pray your 2013 is as succesfull as your 2012 has been.

Quote Originally Posted by pitman5141 View Post
    Im doing my best to get right with you but you are allways mad for nothing I went there to take pictures I gave up filming races and how was I suppose to know you were going there look I love Dirt Track racing Im a Fan just like everyone else so by me taking pictures shouldnt have nothing to make you mad now if you wont to be friends we will if not tell me I posted on your video and told you I liked it so what was wrong with that if you want to film at the Ponderosa Speedway do it Its fine with me I dont do it know more you can do the whole show then I ll buy them from you
    We cant be friends,friendship its not real when it comes to you Tim Coontz, like I said , last week was the 2nd time you went off on me in the 2 times I filmed at the track you film at. The 1st time it was becasue I filmed all the races was your excuse. Last week it was because I just came in and took over by standing there filming th races in the stands. I didnt nothing wrong but you see it that I did. I filmed just the Late Models because back in 2010 that you said you wouldnt be upset if I just filmed the one class and not them all. I did as instructed and all I got was you coming to my FB Business page posting your videos for sale for $5 and saying you dont charge shipping. You stepped over the line of what I will tolerate by doing this. Your not trying to make things right with me , your trying to save face. You did this last time and I fell for it , but I cant and wont a 3rd time. If people think Im wrong for not giveing you a 3rd chance so be it. You hate me and Im ok with that because after these 2 run in's with you ,I have the same feeling about you now. I tried to do it right , you saw to it that no matter what I did it wasnt gonna be right to you. You now act like you wanna be friends with me again after causeing me such a headache a second time. See this Old dog dont fall for the same trick a 3rd time. Dont even try to put the blame on me if your quitting , you sold 100 dvds to my 2 dvds and I gave 1 away as a door prize. I went there once this year and your quitting for that reason?? I cant be the cause you quit when your doing that well. So dont try to guilt me or guilt folks reading this , as Im the reason you quit. It dont make sence to quit over 1 night of me filming , unless there is another issue behind it and I am just the fallguy for you.

As far as you being at the track on Saturday , glad you were there enjoying the event. Taking pictures or video is perfectly fine by me. See I am not the person with the issue of another videoagrapher at a track Im at. Thats you sir. No where did I post that I was upset for you being there , nope. Something your making up again. I dont like you for your attacks and posting on my FB Page not because you were at a track I was at. I dont want you to quit , we need everybody to keep this sport thriving. If you really did quit this time its a shame the Oct 6th race wont be filmed. I wont be there , I will be in Beckly filming.

l hope and pray you have as good as season in 2013 that you did in 2012 in what ever you decide to do. But friends is not in our future. That is my choice.

GUESS SINCE YOU DELETED ALL YOUR REMARKS AND YOUR POSTED TOPIC , IT NEVER HAPPEN DID IT. Please enough people have read this and the other Topic you deleted. Its all good , I wont delete my words because of the trouble I have been put threw by you twice , Mr Coontz.
    Last edited by Flipper13; 09-26-2012 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper13 View Post
    We cant be friends,friendship its not real when it comes to you Tim Coontz, like I said , last week was the 2nd time you went off on me in the 2 times I filmed at the track you film at. The 1st time it was becasue I filmed all the races was your excuse. Last week it was because I just came in and took over by standing there filming th races in the stands. I didnt nothing wrong but you see it that I did. I filmed just the Late Models because back in 2010 that you said you wouldnt be upset if I just filmed the one class and not them all. I did as instructed and all I got was you coming to my FB Business page posting your videos for sale for $5 and saying you dont charge shipping. You stepped over the line of what I will tolerate by doing this. Your not trying to make things right with me , your trying to save face. You did this last time and I fell for it , but I cant and wont a 3rd time. If people think Im wrong for not giveing you a 3rd chance so be it. You hate me and Im ok with that because after these 2 run in's with you ,I have the same feeling about you now. I tried to do it right , you saw to it that no matter what I did it wasnt gonna be right to you. You now act like you wanna be friends with me again after causeing me such a headache a second time. See this Old dog dont fall for the same trick a 3rd time. Dont even try to put the blame on me if your quitting , you sold 100 dvds to my 2 dvds and I gave 1 away as a door prize. I went there once this year and your quitting for that reason?? I cant be the cause you quit when your doing that well. So dont try to guilt me or guilt folks reading this , as Im the reason you quit. It dont make sence to quit over 1 night of me filming , unless there is another issue behind it and I am just the fallguy for you.

As far as you being at the track on Saturday , glad you were there enjoying the event. Taking pictures or video is perfectly fine by me. See I am not the person with the issue of another videoagrapher at a track Im at. Thats you sir. No where did I post that I was upset for you being there , nope. Something your making up again. I dont like you for your attacks and posting on my FB Page not because you were at a track I was at. I dont want you to quit , we need everybody to keep this sport thriving. If you really did quit this time its a shame the Oct 6th race wont be filmed. I wont be there , I will be in Beckly filming.

l hope and pray you have as good as season in 2013 that you did in 2012 in what ever you decide to do. But friends is not in our future. That is my choice.

GUESS SINCE YOU DELETED ALL YOUR REMARKS AND YOUR POSTED TOPIC , IT NEVER HAPPEN DID IT. Please enough people have read this and the other Topic you deleted. Its all good , I wont delete my words because of the trouble I have been put threw by you twice , Mr Coontz.
    Well yes I have DELETED ALL i SAID BUT i REMEBER i AM A BETTER Person than you because I have God in my Life but not the way you say
    l hope and pray you have as good as season in 2013 because I serve a God that will take me Places but your god will fill your pockets thats all you wont is money because you done said you will Never be my Friend
    so when you Pray for me you better Pray more for your Self
    And your not the Reason Im quiting after this year it is Because this hole Year I have Done it for the Honor for my Brother I Lost In March RIP David Coontz 1964 - 2012