2001 Pace Shadow GT 28ft enclosed. Box is 28ft with additional 4ft of tongue. Chrome corners on trailer exterior. Nice locking handles on rear door. Extra foot in height. Standard 3ft side door. 6000lb axles. Brakes and wheel bearings replaced in last year. Tires 75% or better. Spare tire included along with a second spare aluminum wheel. Floor has been replaced with Advantech and covered with roll on bedliner. Rear door covered with diamond plate. Front diamond plate rock guard. Pit-pal box inside. Paper towel dispenser and fire extinguisher near rear door. Front cabinets with stainless steel countertop and bench vice. 3500lb winch with long wired remote operator for loading car. Car can be loaded with one person. Overhead cabinets. Electric tongue jack. Pace original wheel center caps not shown in pics but I have 3 of the 4. Extra tie downs on floor. Alpine stereo and CD player installed with 4 speakers. Stereo has inverter installed to keep operating when plugged into AC voltage. Wired for 110v with generator cord included. Roof a/c installed and working. 110V interior lights. Insulated walls and ceiling. Aluminum observation deck installed on top of trailer. Deck is approx. 8ft x 8ft and has railings that lift and lock into place. Trailer is in good shape but is used. It has some minor cosmetic flaws on the exterior and a couple on the interior as shown in pictures. The left rear fender has some damage from a tire blowout. I can email many more pics. $6000. Trailer is located in North Georgia. Only cash accepted. I have the title in hand. Local pickup only. Please contact me at racecartom28@windstream.net or text or call 706-835-8029. Leave a message. I can email many pics.