Default 2001 GRT with 2008 updates

2001 GRT with 2008 4 link bracket updates and sliding uppper a arm mounts,car has never been clipped, includes complete billet from end uppers lowers and spindles, appleton billet rack, sweet ps pump with lines and appleton ps tank with filter, has 3 grt oultaw sl calipers and rf wilwood caliper,has gas shocks on all four corners 3 intergas and an afco, brand new MSD box and coil,bert mag bellhousing with fresh brinn, and fastshaft chromemoly driveshaft, car is complete minus motor and radiator chassis light gray and body and deck are black, asking 4,750 as it sits, but willing to listen to offers. contact me thru here or pcope98@yahoo.com car is located in northeast ohio , car can delivered for extra money with a 500 mile radius of our shop

Quote Originally Posted by pcope98 View Post
    2001 GRT with 2008 4 link bracket updates and sliding uppper a arm mounts,car has never been clipped, includes complete billet from end uppers lowers and spindles, appleton billet rack, sweet ps pump with lines and appleton ps tank with filter, has 3 grt oultaw sl calipers and rf wilwood caliper,has gas shocks on all four corners 3 intergas and an afco, brand new MSD box and coil,bert mag bellhousing with fresh brinn, and fastshaft chromemoly driveshaft, car is complete minus motor and radiator chassis light gray and body and deck are black, asking 4,750 as it sits, but willing to listen to offers. contact me thru here or pcope98@yahoo.com car is located in northeast ohio , car can delivered for extra money with a 500 mile radius of our shop
    it also has a winters quickchange and bearing birdscages make offers i need the space in my shop