Thread: gopro camera

Default gopro camera

Does anyone use the less expensive camera? What are your opinions?

I use the gopro hero cam on my cars and I have liked it alot. Gopro.com has them for sale for 129 right now. If you want to see video quality you can find my videos on youtube. Just search for raceman17. I have not had any issues with the camera itself. I did have one issue with the case that holds the camera though. After opening and closing the case a bunch of times, the clip that holds the back on broke off. I now have to use a zip tie to close it and works well for keeping it closed. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by raceman17; 09-26-2012 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raceman17 View Post
    I use the gopro hero cam on my cars and I have liked it alot. Gopro.com has them for sale for 129 right now. If you want to see video quality you can find my videos on youtube. Just search for raceman17. I have not had any issues with the camera itself. I did have one issue with the case that holds the camera though. After opening and closing the case a bunch of times, the clip that holds the back on broke off. I now have to use a zip tie to close it and works well for keeping it closed. Hope this helps.
    which model GoPro camera do you have? Is it the HD? HD2?

I think he is talking about the hero 960,older model, hd,they work awesome.Use one myself.check it out at youtube "Grunter33".I use the free Windows movie maker to edit them down,can't stand to watch an uncut video with 20 laps of caution lol !

I use the origianl HD camera.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbuggy View Post
    which model GoPro camera do you have? Is it the HD? HD2?

I use both a Go Pro Hero and a Flip Cam, Both are HD...i tend to use the flip cam more as of right now due to we just got the Go Pro, Flip Cam is a lil cheaper and has SW for editing that comes with it the Flip cam is a discontinued/they dont make them anymore..so you might have to search ebay or something both seem to work good at night..for me i would say 50/50..each one has its ups and downs. One thing i do like is the Flip cam i can view the video instantly after the race VS having to drag a laptop or something to the race track to view the go pro.
    Last edited by 3dinter; 09-28-2012 at 08:51 AM.

http://driftinnovation.com/camera/drift-hd/
    This is the one I use. It's great and is a plug and play with nothing else to buy. Comes complete with all accesories!

I like the looks of that drift !