Smoker Friendly Becomes the Latest Sponsor of the FASTRAK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND

"I'm excited about this event" stated Regan Bartley of Smoker Friendly. "This is becoming a huge event and Smoker Friendly is proud to be a part of it. With our thirty nine stores this will be of great benefit to Smoker Friendly".

"Having Smoker Friendly involved with us is tremendous" said Stan Lester of the series. "It was a pleasure talking to Regan this morning. I can't wait to see that Smoker Friendly TV commercial during the event. I am truly honored to see local companies getting involved".

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INVOLVED AS A SPONSOR FOR THIS EVENT PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE RIGHT AWAY AS SPOTS ARE FILLING QUICKLY. (678) 935-7304 #4 Chrissy #1 Stan

Everything from the TITLE SPONSOR, (6) in car cameras, decals, trophies, bill boards and much much more. Packages as little as $250. THERE WILL BE MORE MUCH MORE INFORMATION TO FOLLOW AS WE GET CLOSER AND CLOSER TO OCTOBER 4TH, 5TH, 6TH TO THE FASTRAK (televised) WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND!! CONTINUE TO FOLLOW OUR CORPORATE FACEBOOK AND TWITTER ACCOUNTS FOR UPCOMING NEWS. REMEMBER ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS SEND THEM TO US THERE AND WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!

The FASTRAK Racing Series City Chevrolet Touring Divisions would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2012 sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Longhorn Race Cars, RockAuto.com and FK Rod Ends. FASTRAK would also like to welcome Cool Shirt, Five Star Bodies, Hooker Harness, Kooks Custom Headers, R2C Filters, Sisco Fire and Safety and Tiger Rear Ends to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Series Director Kelley Carlton at (864) 871-1442. Also Visit the FASTRAK Racing Series online at www.fastrakracing.com and be sure to like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter at @FASTRAK_Racing!!