Default Blistering right rear tire??

We have tried 1300 and 1350 on the right rear. Why does the first couple of groves on outside edge of tire blister? The car is good for about 9-10 laps, then gets loose once they blister. Running 1300 on left rear, very little heat. Tire rule states 1300 or 1350.

2 low air pressure???

not enough stagger for the track??

Just a thought.

10 pounds and 5 1/2 inches stagger. Thanks for suggestion.

Rearend bent? Normally the inside rows will be the first to blister on the RR. Or maybe time for a new air gauge?

Id check the air guage we ran into the same thing a yr ago also junk the 1350 if you can go with the 1325 alot better tire if you can also if your LR has no heat compared to your RR check you set up numbers.

If everything mentioned here checks out ok, use a small blade (1 or2) and circumference groove the outer row or 2 of blocks, to help cool them.
    Josh K.

Are these Ribs or NRM's.. Narrow NRM or the new wide NRM?? and 5 1/2" of stagger?? WOW.. I think its a chassis setup issue if you need to be running that much stagger to get the car to work..

I was gonna ask if it was a narrow Nrm as well. I know the hoosier guy told me when mine was blistering the second block in from the outer edge of the tire I was supposed to run a lb more air in that tire than normal. Boom problem solved

are you having an issue with the wide NRM's growing.. I run them once they are done.. start at 92" and end up 93 1/2...

I mounted it at the track and ran it. If I recal it was about 92 1/2 and I ran it. I never really checked it again. I didn't like it as much as the narrow tho. It seemed to burn up quicker with the sipes molded in

oh I run ribs.. never seen the ones precut and siped.. We are switching back to narrows because they grow. You may wanna check yours.. Both my 1300 and 1325 grew over an inch after just a heat race..

As a thought,We used to run a spect tire that would grow alot in the feature. I started running nitrogen in the RR only.This kept the grow in the LR and not the RR so much. Always thought the car got better as the race went.
    BUSTING OURS TO KICK YOURS

Check you RR bird cage indexing. I would be willing to bet at ride height your RR BC is already indexing instead of being straight up and down. It is planting the RR harder than the LR and tearing the outer edge up. I just figured this out with another car. He hasn't had it happen since.
    Jason Crump
    Crump Racing, LLC.

It could be as simple as too much weight transfer, that would cause the tire to overheat and blister.Try to increase bite 25-50 lbs. or raise j-bar on pinion.