Default Custom Driver Suits

where is the best place to get a custom suit done? want to get one donr for next race season

Henchman. Great people and you'll get it when they say. Not weeks late like some other companies. John 1*
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus

I will put this out there, several years ago I ordered a custom suit from Simpson. I placed the order in December and didn't get it until March. They take care of all
    the NASCAR people trying to get their stuff for Daytona first! When I did get the suit it didn't fit very well at all. It was made for somebody 10" taller than me. I had a professional tailor provide the measurements
    so I'm pretty sure it just wasn't made correctly. Never again! I just stick with the off the shelf stuff now.
    Last edited by FlatTire; 10-03-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Design 500

Hinchman is the only true custom made suit that I know of. I feel that they are the best. You have to pay for it though.

Default Suits

Absolutely the best bang for your buck, nicest suit I've ever worn! http://velocita.homestead.com/index.html

Velocita is a custom suit that is priced very well and really good quality

Velocita-USA.
    Bad Brad and Cindy will hook you up with a full blown custom design suit cheaper than anyone i found. Got a great driving suit, fit perfect, and they will talk you through the measurement process so you can do it yourself.
    Great people, great suit. Give them a call, check out their Facebook page photos, I dont think you will be disappointed.

HINCHMAN!!!! By far the most comfortable suit I've ever owned!!!!

Hinchman!!!!