Default Black Slick Track

So I go to this race every year and the track slicks off. You would think that it is laying rubber down but it is black slick and drives almost like driving on ice. I see all the cars are having the same problem sliding up and little forward grip. They are allowing beadlocks on the right side. Question is would lowering air pressures help for this or would it cause more heat to build up in the tires. Have been running LF 11 Lr 11 RF 18 RR 15 with beadlock only on RR. Last year seen about 4 lbs increase in RR.

I don't know what tires you are running, but I run late model tires on 10" rims, beadlock on RR only (just my preference, some guys don't run any) I run my T.P.'s at 10-LF 14-RF 9-LR 12-RR. The less you run the more traction you can get out of a tire (to a point) is what I've been told, but someone with more experience may tell you otherwise, some of these guys have been racing longer than I've been alive
    Just playin' in the clay

What type tire are you running?

Hoosier Dirt Bozz medium on 8" rims

When I ran on db's with 8" rims, I'd run 16 lf 14 rf 12-13 rr 8-9 lr. Dry slick you should be fine with those pressures.