Default Looking for Trailer

Looking for an open trailer. I dont want to spend too much. Does anyone have anything for sale?

Default trailer

ive got a open trailer for was used for late model and sportsmen large storage box and two row tire rack 2 axle with newer tires it ready to hook and book black in color asking 3000 for it if interested i can text or send pics of it pm me

thats a little more than i wanted to spend. doesnt have to be fancy and have the box and tire rack. anyone have anything a bit cheaper?

sent u a message.

I have 2 for sale

1- all steel front box, large winch and 2 row tire rack that needs paint but pulls great...cannot get a late model between the fenders without a loading tire. $1200 obo as is.

2-aluminum front box, winch with control and 2 row tire rack. Can get some late models between the fenders(Grt yes...Rayburn goes on but over one fender...no loading tire on either) $1500 obo as is.

Give me a # or email address and I will send pics.

Default Have a 1991 2 axle

I HAVE A 1991 PROFISIONALLY BUILT 2 AXLE ELEC WINCH GOOD TIRES AND BRAKES 15 FT. RAMP 77" BETWEEN FENDERS 38" BETWEEN RAMPS 67" TOUNGE 8 FT. WIDE OVER ALL $1950.00 ....JIM 708-987-4687 OR bo760@aol.com