Default PLYMOUTH (IN) SPEEDWAY - It's OFFICIAL Plymouth Speedway is going DIRT in 2013.......

PLYMOUTH SPEEDWAY
    PLYMOUTH, INDIANA
    www.plymouthspeedway.net

It's OFFICIAL Plymouth Speedway is going all DIRT in 2013.......... It was announced last night during the Travis Pastrana Nitro Cross event. The news is on the tracks Facebook page.....

What's your thought on this??

PLYMOUTH SPEEDWAY IS LOCATED ABOUT 60 MILES EAST OF THE SOUTH SIDE OF CHICAGO IN PLYMOUTH, INDIANA 3 MILES SOUTH OF U.S. 30 JUST OFF U.S. 31

Race Night - Saturday Evenings / Night
    They didn't say what classes on Facebook (I was at the UMP Nationals at Eldora) but from what I'm told UMP Modifieds & 600 Mini Sprints PLUS 1 - 2 other divisions.

PLUS other specials they might be looking at
    2 - 4 UMP Late Model Shows
    Full size Midgets (USAC, POWRi, Badger)
    410 Non-Winged Sprints
    360 Winged Sprints
    410 Winged Sprints
    AND MORE....

Check the tracks Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/PlymouthSpeedway?ref=ts&fref=ts
    or the tracks website at: www.plymouthspeedway.net

For got to add it won't be on the 1/5th mile. It will be on the 1/4th / 3/8's mile. The was I see it when it is covered with clay it will come close to the old Crown Point Speedway. Was talking to a few guys at Eldora UMP Nationals on Saturday and it seems like it will have some similarities between what Crown Point was. Just not as high as banking at Crown Point had the last few years. Heard at least about 2 feet of clay will cover the asphalt.

Btt^^^^^^^