Default New never raced 78 malibu street stock

I have a 78 Malibu street stock that's never been raced. The car needs to be finished. The car is a roller with new front suspension and steering. Has new rci 22 gal fuel cell an new afco double pass rad. Also has new fuel line ran from front to back along with the battery cable. Car has full cage front to rear. It's got all new dash an it's got new black decking up to rear of drivers seat. Car is almost ready to paint with the cage already painted black an frames been sand blasted an painted black also. Car has four new Bassett 7in chrome wheels an new tires on it. Has a stock 10 bolt with all new brakes an hardware. Has 5/8 druses front an rear. Weight jacks in rear. Comes with buyers choice of rear spring rates an has new 800 an 900 front spring. Doesn't have shocks on car or a rear gear in car I have a 373 gear to go with it. Car has stock brake an gas pedal. This car is a nice car just gettin bored with racing an burnt out on building this car. I can send pics by text message. My number is 1-270-635-3256. For more info call or text asking 2250

Default Must sell soon

I need this car gone asap. If I keep I'm gonna race and I dnt want to get back into it. Make me a cash offer you wnt be disappointed with this car ALL BRAND NEW CAR NEVER RACED

I know somebody needs a nice well built new car. I have pics of car. I gotta sell asap. Will take 1800 cash for car gotta go call text 1-270-635-3256.