Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yes we did, reset to his specs for stock lowers after bending the aftermarket. After checking ride hts at different point, saw ride hts were low. Raised them up and it ended up at his specs for stock lwrs but its higher at the other check point. Then reset other ride hts and squareness, scaled car. Hopefully its back. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stpmotorsports View Post
    The rearend was square with the ride heights we were running. After changing all 4 heights, the rearend was out over an inch.
    That is a problem I have seen guys make, not rechecking and aligning everything after a chassis adjustment.
    Washedup, did you reset front heights to Jumper spec for stock lowers? There is a difference from stock to aftermarket lowers.
    That's why I scale mine on my alignment rack at work, to see if anythings changes.

Well we finally got to race again and car was much better. We made the feature out of 44 cars(until wreck in feature) but still needing some forward drive and still had 2in of rf shock rod left. Going to a lighter rf and lf spring, probably going to lighter rear springs also, also probably going to reduce jbar rake. Might only have one race left and going to swing for the fences. Thanks for everyones help.

Well, we're through for the year, race was canceled. Thanks to all for the help and hopefully next year will be better. Happy holidays and great new year.

Just wanted to report back what my brother found wrong with the car since so many have helped me. The stock lower was hitting frame and wouldn't let shock compress any further. He found this with spring out and the shock still in place going thru travel.
    The lr slider was actually the shorter rod slider and wouldn't let the b/c rotate far enough. You could get the drop you needed but would bind when you raised the lrb bar. Hopefully nobody will make the same mistakes I made. Thanks again.