Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks Dynoman!

Default Thanks Dynoman!

Last night tech officials from both PCRA and UMP were present for a complete technical inspection on our engine. After all the inspecting was done and parts of our engine were spread across 2 tables, they declare it 100% legal. So, we can now say officially that Bobby Dauderman is the 2012 UMP National Pro Late Model Champion and 2012 PCRA (Professional Crate Racers of America) Champion!

We ran a total of 36 Crate races in 2012 at 12 different tracks in 4 states and finished the year with an amazing 17 wins, 27 top 3’s, and 32 top 5’s!

Thanks to Dynoman and Beyea Custom Headers for the awesome engine package and Rocket Chassis for a safe, durable and adjustable race car!

We ran our Fastrak sealed 604 from Dynoman in 32 of the 36 races and all but 1 of the wins. We have ran his plugs, valve springs, carburetors and oil for the past 3 years and are very satisfied with all of them.

So no matter what you may here, if you are looking some awesome legal power for your crate program you need to call him and see if he can help. Because if you got beat by the #18 car this year…..you got beat by the infamous Dynoman!

Thanks again Mark and see you soon.

BDR would like to thank the following sponsors for a great 2012 season: TMCI Transportation, Dauderman Monument Sales, Popeye’s Chop House, Gerstner & Sons Plumbing, S. Horn Construction, Voigt Racing, Alien Performance Engines (Be Afraid), Weezy’s Route 66 Bar & Grill, Rick’s Towing, Rocket Chassis, Beyea Custom Headers, Hooker Harness and Walter’s Web Designs.

glad to hear you werent one of the unlucky ones to get taken by mark. congrats on a great year!

Joe,
    Thanks for the kind words...It is an honor to be associated with you and Bobby. I have not met a handful of folks in my 35 years of racing that know how to live and race in such a professional manner. Any problems we ran into we busted thru with more hard work and commitment.

I am happy to let you know that I have already completed your 2013 package and it is considerably better than what you have now. The new; headers, valve-job, cylinder bore finish, ring finish, bearing prep, oiling system work, water pump impellers, and ignitioin system updates have all yielded positive returns on the engine dyno, chassis dyno and the track in testing.

With the proposed changes in the UMP and PCRA rules I expect you to be even more competitive next year.

As always, I am open to help others looking to make big gains in their Crate programs. I have been blessed to have 5-6 Newbie crate engine customers this year that went out and got their first wins with my engines within the first weeks of running ( even got a handful of 602 wins ). Not to diminish Bobby's great accomplishments but this is as big as a National Championship to the new guys...

Special thanks to Bobby and Joe, and as always thanks to all of my customers continued support, I will keep on working hard at making gains as long as you guys keep running up front and winning.

we also have got on the engine lease pro gram thru dyno man aka mark and have have picked our program up also we have has to take gear out of the car that we had to have with other motors and found out that our good carb was not good enough but we are looking foward to the next year with i belive many feature wins thanks agin

Default dynoman

Still waiting on my 900 dollars back from this guy for a awesome carb i was suppose to get. He did send two carbs that were no better than i had.Sent the first one back and he sent a used willy carb as the second carb that did not work either.Put my quickfuels carb back on each time with no problems.So i quess if he doesnt want to resolve this problem i will have a used willy carb for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Is that the used willys he bought right here off the classifieds a while ago? He inquired about it on here and thanked the guy for it after buying it.. I thought it seemed strange for a carb builder to be buying built already carbs.. I know my carb guy only buys cores as cheap as he can find them.
    http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?250...604-Crate-Carb

When I found it , I realized how much time I wasted and the three cars and 2 engines that are not getting done while the weather is good. Shooot.

All I can say is racing is not 100% Idiot proof, when you sell a racer a complete engine and at the last minute they cancel on the Headers, Water Pump and Pulleys, Fuel System and Ignition system that was dyno tested over 50 pulls to get everything matched it is not that hard to see where the problems came from.

When you run 9+ PSI on a carb designed to run at 5.5-6psi there will always be problem and when you recommend a fuel regulator ( Willys Vacuum Controlled regulator ) and the racer buys another one that does not work properly the carb cannot be expected to perform properly.

AS I have said 100 times before, most drivers / racers don't listen I guess it must be a part of their DNA, that is why so few grass roots level drivers make it to the top of racing ranks. Good listeners are few and far between and the great drivers are also great listeners.

The used Willy's carb I sent to Tim was the exact carb that I re-freshed for Bobby Dauderman and he had won 20+ races with in 2010. I chassis dyno tested that same carb at Willy's and then ran it on my chassis dyno to develop a baseline comparison with Willy's SuperflowChassis DYno to my Superflow Chassis DYno.

I built Bobby a new ADB carb it went to his back-up until I was able to build him one from scratch to re-place it with. At that point I sent it out to Smokin Joe if it is Tim R. He should have an e-mail from me stating I would return his money to him when he returned the carb, I gave him 30 days to get it shipped to me and I never heard a work back.

Do you know of anybody the returns money to a customer before they get their product back???

I buy Willy's carbs to get the adjustable metering blocks out of them as I have a couple drag racing customers that love them. The Willys I purchased from Cody Welch and Nick Bauman was way later than the engine I built for smokinjoe / Tim R.

As a matter of fact, I think the first couple times smokinjoe ran the engine he qualified right behind Bobby Dauderman, not too bad for an engine that could have had another 35RWHP with Custom Headers, Water Pump and pulley, Fuel and Ignition systems. At that point he wanted to buy all the other stuff but it had already been sold to another racer and there was a 6-8 week wait on replacement parts.

Bottom line, I have no problem being the scapegoat for folks that need to make excuses for their poor performance on the track, at the same time I have folks winning National Championships with the same exact equipment.

Davebauer56,
    I purchased that carb from Cody Welch as well as some blown up 604 crate parts and another Willy's E-85 carb.
    The E-85 carb was cleaned up, dyno tested, re-jetted for 602 engine and was sold to a 602 racer in VA.
    The Willys Gas carb was cleaned up, re-freshed and sold to a Bracket Racer running at Commerce, GA. He loves it as he dials in the jets for weather changes on his computer and hits his numbers pretty regularly.

If you want to know something you can just ask me and not place ambiguous posts.

I guess a UPS c.o.d. with a postal money order payment would fix that. As the world turns....

SmokinJoe, / Tim R.,
    I normally don't use a board as my way of communicating but in response to your post...

I sent you an e-mail stating I would return your money as soon as you sent me my Carb back. I offered you 30 days to get it done and you have not contacted me via e-mail, text or phone in the last 60 days. At this point I consider that carburetor to be yours.

If it is run with a Willy's Vacuum Regulator set at 5.5-6# it should be capable of making 435HP+ on a 604 crate.

It only won about 20+ races ( 2010 ) with Bobby Dauderman. I refreshed it and put new jet rods in it and all he did was take it out of the box and bolt it on and run it, oh yea, he listened and put a fuel pressure regulator on it at 6# .

Default dynomam

Mark im not getting into a pissing match with you on here,as you can see by my two posts in five years.If you would ever answer your phone we will settle this like adults.You have never agreed to refund my money.I have won championships in the past and been racing 20 years so i think i know a little bit about racing.I also run a business and if i never answer my phone i would have no business.So if you want to resolve this call me or text me. This is Tim

Default dynoman

BY the way i did have a regulator on and set at 6psi with the willys.I dont need this carb as i have sold all of my crate stuff.I have all your e mails saved non stating anything about a refund

Tim,
    I never questioned your resume, just the ability to follow simple instructions, like using the gas you said you would be running and the 5-6# fuel pressure to make the carburetor to run properly. Your nephew told me the regulator was not put on until after I sent you the third carburetor and that you were running Sunoco 110 not the GT+ the carb was built for and run with on the dyno every time.

I just re-sent you 2 mails from 7-17-12 and 8-21-12 that you never responded to.

I am still holding on to a set of Custom Built headers you ordered after you got the engine and never contacted me back on ( $1895 + $550 Coating + $125shipping both ways ). I guess since you already sold the crate engine I built you, I am stuck with them now too.

As far as answering my phone, I return calls to customers that leave me a message. Calls that have no message go to recycle automatically, I get a close to 100 calls, txts, e-mails a day on my phone and I return them in the order that I get them.

You can reply to the e-mails and we can resolve the matter from there.

Default dynoman

Mark, the last email i show from you was on may 7th.I never remember telling you to order those headers.You only sent one carb and then the willys.I emailed you on what fuel i was using on may 2nd.evidently i am not getiing your emails so text me

Quote Originally Posted by dynoman14 View Post
    Davebauer56,
    I purchased that carb from Cody Welch as well as some blown up 604 crate parts and another Willy's E-85 carb.
    The E-85 carb was cleaned up, dyno tested, re-jetted for 602 engine and was sold to a 602 racer in VA.
    The Willys Gas carb was cleaned up, re-freshed and sold to a Bracket Racer running at Commerce, GA. He loves it as he dials in the jets for weather changes on his computer and hits his numbers pretty regularly.

If you want to know something you can just ask me and not place ambiguous posts.

Mark, I really didn't want to know, so much as I wanted to see if I could find the thread Jeff referred to. As you know I wanted to one up him by finding it.
    Cheers, Dave

Default dynoman

Mark still waiting on a valid email from you to resspond to. as stated earlier i have every email saved between you and i starting 1-5-12 to your last one to me on 5-7-12.also checked spam file and none there.regarding the headers i supposedly ordered i have an email from me to you dated 5-6-12 telling you i did not have the money at that time.if you want i can resend it to you or paste it on here.

We had carburetor problems this year too…..

We ran the ADB carburetor that we bought from Mark after it was sent down to him to run on the dyno with our 2012 engine. We also sent along 10 gallon of the fuel that we planned to run in 2012 because we don’t run the fuel that everyone else in the class does.

We had great success with that carburetor until the last couple of weeks of the season, when it developed a slight stumble when the driver picked up the throttle. The stumble got worse over the next couple of races and was really killing our starts. After calling and talking to Mark on the phone a couple of times to try to figure what was causing the stumble, we just were not making it any better.

With a big points weekend on the horizon I gave Mark a call on a Wednesday to see what we could do. His solution was to spend the next day prepping us another one and overnight it me on Thursday. On Friday the carburetor arrived in time for us to take it with us for the weekend.

Oh ya, we got to Kankakee and bolted on that carburetor on at the track. The only adjustment we made was a very small one on the rear float. Did it run good……not bad….we led all but 3 laps of the entire weekend, won both features and the PCRA Championship in the process!

Thanks Mark

Default dynoman

Mark still waiting on your resent emails. Received 16 new messages today ,none from you.One final thought on this and im done.Why would i spend 900 dollars on a used willys carb from georgia when i can drive 1 and 1/2 hours to willys from my house and buy a brand new one for that price.So i quess when you called me an idiot on your first reply you were right.

superdyno lookin for used aluminum blocks,...wounder who the sucker is he's planning on sale'in to as new???

http://www.localracechat.com/forums/...luminum-Blocks

Why are people still falling for this retards false statements? I find it funny he always blames "fuel" for problems people have with his products. I ran a Kinetic Performance 4412 in 2006 on pump gas, race gas, av gas, a mix of all, and never had an issue or had to blame the fuel. Dude you need to get some mental help. I do enjoy watching stock car driver rip you to shreds though.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.