Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Dynoman!

Quote Originally Posted by dynoman14 View Post
    Thanks for all of the idle chatter, I have been busy working on a New Head machine for a new import brand racing team, the first one of 4 contracted to build over next 24 months.

I appreciate all of the accolades but I don't know how to post negative feedback on here and would not even care to, all of the folks on here know who the A$$holes are.

I have been involved in some of the highest profile, highest levels of "Big Boy" racing and a few negative comments from uneducated morons don't hurt my feelings a bit.

As Lanier Raceway is about to re-open under new ownership I hope to build a car to run in most every division of racing to support new owner. Just finished re-assembling a couple Port-City Late-Model pave cars over the last month, and putting a dirt driver in it for some fun. You can follow under Dink21 or DinkgoneWild Racing on Facebook.

Renting the track at Anderson SC next week all you supporters come on down and see how "Professional" racers get it done. We should have active telemetry on suspension along with live GPS tracking of the car, chassis heights and suspension travel every degree and .050" of suspension travel. Been out of pavement late model for a couple years and need to get up to speed on Bumps, Cushions and Limiters.

Had a guy run my oil, springs and plugs at the $20K race in S.GA last month and ran 3rd and he was pretty impressed at the changes in the engine response. With my carb and headers I think he could have won the deal. Oh well, that is how the cookie bounces.
    dynodouche building machines and testing for all the top "big boy" teams but yet he finds time in his busy day to post here for all of us "morons".

sales slow this month douche?

Facebook huh? Well post a link genius because a facebook search of your names turned up NO RESULTS FOUND FOR YOUR QUERY.

Quote Originally Posted by racer69 View Post
    Facebook huh? Well post a link genius because a facebook search of your names turned up NO RESULTS FOUND FOR YOUR QUERY.
    I found it...

https://www.facebook.com/mobileprote...newild?fref=ts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Davenport View Post
    is that whats considered "big boy" racing down in GA?

Friends request sent...hehehe

We are excited to continue working with Mark in 2013. Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Clemins View Post
    We are excited to continue working with Mark in 2013. Happy New Year!
    Just curious...what class, what tracks, and who's the driver?

We are not sure right now. We are waiting for our local track schedules to be released and we will go from there.

We are not sure right now. We are waiting for our local track schedules to be released and we will go from there.
    So you don't know who your driver is or what class you race because schedules aren't out yet?

Sorry Matt, I just answered in a general way.No, I don't know where we are racing until schedules and rules packages come out.My step son drives, Jeff Brehmer. We have only raced for 2 years.

so jerry, what kinds of hp gains did you see with dynomans junk? sounds like another dynoman alias has cropped up!

We never had a chance to take the car to Marks dyno but we did shave three tenths on average. His stuff really works. It is too bad you all hate him, he could really help you out.

We never had a chance to take the car to Marks dyno but we did shave three tenths on average. His stuff really works. It is too bad you all hate him, he could really help you out.
    At what race track? Or tracks?

I personally do not "hate" Mark...Don't know him well enough to like or dislike him...He used to post some interesting stuff, but over time some of his posts have gone to the outrageous side and not accurate at all, as per numerous other people, and not just on this board...I do like his quote of 10,000 carbs he has done in 25 years...That's 400 a year, over 1 per day 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year...busy guy, along with his Tour de France cycling quality of bike building....Nice stuff...

There are guys like that out there, not saying Mark is one of them cause I wouldn't know. But I had the previlege of woking for a man for 12 years that did a lot of R&D work for Harley Davidson. He developed and anit lock break system for HD police bikes, he did a lot of work for Harley on there drag bike program. He spent years tuning a AMA Grand National team, as well as winning over 1500 events personly himself. And recently built an engine that broke a land speed record at Bonneville.

I tell you that to tell you this.... He told me years ago when I was younger and bragging on a race I won. He said... "when your good you won't have to tell anyone, they'll tell you".

My friend Monty is personly the best ive ever seen at what he does. And he works at it almost constantly, to the point of almost insantiy. 15-20 hours a day 365 a year 7 days a week. And he's in his 50's and been at pace since a teenager. He developes his own products like Mark claims, He does his own dyno work like Mark claims, and he is unbelievely expensive. Like so expensive when i heard how much the land speed record engine cost i couldn't believe it. Let's just say you could have bought a couple of Roush Yates open engines and had change left over.

So guys like that are out there, and there results speak for themself. And they usually don't have to sell it on a message board.
    Last edited by jason29a; 01-04-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Very well said and your point is dead on,

well i myself know first hand what dyno man does couse i am driving the asphalt car that he had on the dyno for the last two years an talked him into taking it to speed fest next week in cordeal we went to anderson speedway and tested it three weeks ago and with a 604 that has had many dyno pulls that i have seen with my own eyes we tunred laps with 4 tenths of the pole speed there last year on old tires and i can atest that there are boxes upson boxes of beya headers laying around up there couse i been drooling over them to put on my dirt car an for that we went to pheniox city al to the national 100 i made the limted race with one of his crate motors if u dont belive me look it up my name is chris mckeehan and i also drove a friends car in super street that has one of his 602 motors in it an look that up his name is lance finn as far as what he has done to other people i dont know but just like i told him we all have doubts till we see like i said to him let me run a motor an see if it does what u say an it did

Quote Originally Posted by pinto21 View Post
    well i myself know first hand what dyno man does couse i am driving the asphalt car that he had on the dyno for the last two years an talked him into taking it to speed fest next week in cordeal we went to anderson speedway and tested it three weeks ago and with a 604 that has had many dyno pulls that i have seen with my own eyes we tunred laps with 4 tenths of the pole speed there last year on old tires and i can atest that there are boxes upson boxes of beya headers laying around up there couse i been drooling over them to put on my dirt car an for that we went to pheniox city al to the national 100 i made the limted race with one of his crate motors if u dont belive me look it up my name is chris mckeehan and i also drove a friends car in super street that has one of his 602 motors in it an look that up his name is lance finn as far as what he has done to other people i dont know but just like i told him we all have doubts till we see like i said to him let me run a motor an see if it does what u say an it did
    Here is a quote from Dyno about you running the National 100
    Quote Originally Posted by dynoman14 View Post
    I just had a new customer run one of my Fastrak Crates at the National Race at E.AL, He decided to run with the Limiteds for more money than crate, qualified 7th and ran 7th. Not bad for a rookie first time there.
    So you qualified 7th and finished 7th? Your name is listed as finishing Sportsman 16th.

1. 22 - William Thomas
    2. 90 - Bobby Thomas
    3. 5 - Thomas Lewis
    4. 92 - Tod Darda
    5. 18 - Matt Dooley
    6. 29 - Danny Stroud
    7. 21 - Joe Armistead, Jr
    8. 14 - Will Herrington
    9. 21c - Kenny Collins
    10. C2 - Cale Simons
    11. 58 - Mark Whitener
    12. 99 - JR Moseley
    13. 3 - Phil Pittman
    14. 00 - Russell Brown, Jr
    15. 14 - Pat Wall
    16. 21 - Chris McKeehan
    17. 20 - Ricky Culpepper
    18. 96 - Jak Kicklighter
    19. 03 - Oliver Gentry
    20. 47 - Tyler Ivey
    21. 24 - Kitt Sealy
    22. 0 - Mike Nasworthy
    23. 111 - Stacey Roberts
    24. 0 - Mike Fields

And people wonder why we say that he is full of it an lies? Why would someone that builds his own custom headers have "boxes upon boxes" of Beya headers laying around? I am sure that if you go to Hooker they do not have any Headman headers laying around and likewise with Headman.
    Last edited by Egoracing; 01-18-2013 at 08:03 PM.

that would be in super street there ego and the name was lance finn but i drove the car the 99 car but also in that race u have listed i made the race an finshed 16 an was up to 10 when i burnt the tire off and went back to 16 i started 26 and my name is chris mckeehan u see it right there look up super street an post that

just like i said u can say any thing u want about the man that between u an him i know that i run a motor that is his an i am very happy so im just posting what i have seen and for the boxes if u was to come look look each of them are custom to what he wants there not just the ones u buy off the website the man will build u what ever u want if u called him up and told the guy whobuilds the beya headers he builds what u want