Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Dynoman!

Quote Originally Posted by dirty white boy View Post
    its gotta be dynodummy,..he bad reping me too when i chime in....
    He did it again on the post above. I would like to know how he is hitting the same people over and over unless he has several names that he is using because they limit the rep you can give one person. That kind of makes you REALLY wonder about the "New Members" that cone to Dyno's aid on here and say that they are running his stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Egoracing View Post
    He did it again on the post above. I would like to know how he is hitting the same people over and over unless he has several names that he is using because they limit the rep you can give one person. That kind of makes you REALLY wonder about the "New Members" that cone to Dyno's aid on here and say that they are running his stuff.
    Yeah, he's spamming the site. He can spam but can't build a website.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

-Just wanted to chime in for my own red dot! Ya know I give everyone the benefit of a doubt. I have pulled in numbers I wouldn't believe. But this thread opened my eyes! hahahaha. "Magic" is living in a dream world. Claims in this thread alone are unreal. Ok give me the red dot!

I hit ya up with some mad props racer69!

Quote Originally Posted by Egoracing View Post
    i belive dyno got lotta profiles on here an has for years,..not all his are new!

He's surely got at least 20 usernames to spam with. Where has he been lately?
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    I thought I was WINNING with two red marks under my name!?

"Infamous" Is surely better than... "can only hope to improve"
    he red marked me 2 times since my last reply,..his drugs must be going bad on him today!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirty white boy View Post
    he red marked me 2 times since my last reply,..his drugs must be going bad on him today!!
    I got another one! Ha Ha!

he been busy,looks like half the board regulars been turned red!!
    white trash motorsports

With the regulars all red a new person that comes on here sees his maxed out in green and all our red he then looks like a Hero. He is self perpetuating his own ego.

How do you view when you get marks or whatever?

It took me long enough to find out how to give a mark. I never noticed that star on the posts.. I cant seem to find how to view when or where I got mine?

I also noticed I can only give the same person one feedback not multiple in a row.
    your pc needs treated valve springs to be able to view it.

How do you view when you get marks or whatever?

It took me long enough to find out how to give a mark. I never noticed that star on the posts.. I cant seem to find how to view when or where I got mine?

I also noticed I can only give the same person one feedback not multiple in a row.
    me ether....
    white trash motorsports

LOL I got a new "notification" and I see there are 4-5 bad marks against me! LOL Not one thing was a factual mis statement on my part...I just thanked, maybe Ego, for clarification on someone like Dyno rebuilding a Crate engine and having someone else Certify it..Bingo...Red Mark...I answered a guys question re: primary header tube size...Bingo...red mark...This guy is a weirdo..... Ego, you need to give up your screen name....Dyno is an egomaniac....

How do you see these?
    idk,..been trying to figure it out but ant yet...
    white trash motorsports

Select private messages (just under FORUM), then just below and to the left, select Settings. This is the long way, but you get there.
    Last edited by DaveBauerSS6; 12-15-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sj valley dave View Post
    LOL I got a new "notification" and I see there are 4-5 bad marks against me! LOL Not one thing was a factual mis statement on my part...I just thanked, maybe Ego, for clarification on someone like Dyno rebuilding a Crate engine and having someone else Certify it..Bingo...Red Mark...I answered a guys question re: primary header tube size...Bingo...red mark...This guy is a weirdo..... Ego, you need to give up your screen name....Dyno is an egomaniac....
    Very true! EGO was the team name of the first owners I drove for, it was there first 3 initials and they put it on the car before they ever realized what it spelled. They just put them in alphabetical order.

Found it, thanks Dave, Ive never seen that.. Its under notifications!
    It never used to notify you, that just started in the last 10 days or so.

Ok it's plain I 've been way too good I have No red "marks" kinda funny they're called that I been out of the loop recuperating after 2 knee replacements I'll have to find a way to po him I like the color Red Good you guys and Merry Christmas
    my daughter my sailor my hero the next greatest generation is our men and women now in harms way Pray for them

I recieved one red mark, from a guy that misspelled many words, spoke in incomplete sentences, so I don't feel bad I upset some hillbilly, at least he took time away from his wife Err... Sister to complain.

Thanks for all of the idle chatter, I have been busy working on a New Head machine for a new import brand racing team, the first one of 4 contracted to build over next 24 months.

I appreciate all of the accolades but I don't know how to post negative feedback on here and would not even care to, all of the folks on here know who the A$$holes are.

I have been involved in some of the highest profile, highest levels of "Big Boy" racing and a few negative comments from uneducated morons don't hurt my feelings a bit.

As Lanier Raceway is about to re-open under new ownership I hope to build a car to run in most every division of racing to support new owner. Just finished re-assembling a couple Port-City Late-Model pave cars over the last month, and putting a dirt driver in it for some fun. You can follow under Dink21 or DinkgoneWild Racing on Facebook.

Renting the track at Anderson SC next week all you supporters come on down and see how "Professional" racers get it done. We should have active telemetry on suspension along with live GPS tracking of the car, chassis heights and suspension travel every degree and .050" of suspension travel. Been out of pavement late model for a couple years and need to get up to speed on Bumps, Cushions and Limiters.

Had a guy run my oil, springs and plugs at the $20K race in S.GA last month and ran 3rd and he was pretty impressed at the changes in the engine response. With my carb and headers I think he could have won the deal. Oh well, that is how the cookie bounces.