Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Thanks Dynoman!

well well well i guess i have been cought good night come down to ga march 8 9 10 laviona speedway see what ya got you cant lie on the track
    Last edited by pinto21; 01-18-2013 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinto21 View Post
    that would be in super street there ego and the name was lance finn but i drove the car the 99 car but also in that race u have listed i made the race an finshed 16 an was up to 10 when i burnt the tire off and went back to 16 i started 26 and my name is chris mckeehan u see it right there look up super street an post that
    Sorry that is incorrect that is Sportsman race listed, William Thomas did not run the Super Street. Dyno said sportsman and that is what I posted. He said that his motor ran sportsman instead of crate for more money. Here is the Super street;

Super Street

22 - Danny Stroud
    69 - Richie Stephens
    22 - Jimmy Thomas
    13L - Lane Grice
    22 - Russell Brown, Jr
    77 - Terrance Nowell
    50jr - Steven Gaines
    D22 - Daniel Brewer
    99 - Lance Finn
    20 - Devin Stuart
    04 - Earl Boyette
    1 - Sam Moore
    40 - Andy Morris
    3 - Jeff Carter
    01 - Blant Duke
    5 - Daniel Bailey
    50v - Montie Vaughn
    21 - Don Don Cook
    0 - Mike Nasworthy
    92 - Joseph Brown
    04c - Colby Boyett
    37 - Robby Metts
    92 - Ridge Warren
    9 - Pratt Cooper

Here is the link to the finishing order for anyone to see, I posted the races correctly.
    http://www.eamsdirt.com/resultsnat1002012.php

If anyone wanted to know, 17 cars finished the Sprotsman race, the video is on line.
    Last edited by Egoracing; 01-19-2013 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinto21 View Post
    well well well i guess i have been cought good night come down to ga march 8 9 10 laviona speedway see what ya got you cant lie on the track
    Why don't you guys take that beast to Ocala or Easy Bay and run with the top drivers in the country?
    Last edited by Egoracing; 01-19-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Browsing around and found this gem. I swear it's a genuine picture

#72W U.M.P Stock Car

LOL! Dynoman gave Lance a special coating to make those pills slide down easier!!

I wonder how much more Rear Wheel HP Dynoman can get out of my Huffy with his treated pills and needles
    #72W U.M.P Stock Car

I like that pic of Lance, one of my first jobs was building race bicycles and custom wheels starting in 1975 and have been doing it ever since. One of my first bikes was a Gios for a good friend Dennis, it ended up being about $5k back in 1975...wow,My all titanium bike is about 50% done. It will have kevlar / rubber tires.

Got a quick question for all of you...if I build something that is non detectable by current tech inspection and it makes +25HP is it Illegal ???

Oh yea, you might want to check your Bank of America stock, it was around $2 last time I recommended it. I have been trading it 20-30 times a day for the last 5+ years and it has been a very good investment.

BTW, my buddy Chris drove the #99 car listed as Lance Finn, since his name was on the entry that is what they posted.
    Last edited by dynoman14; 08-30-2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Spelling

What type fan is needed on 604?

I guess its time everyone finds out -----with correct shrouding and air direction from the fan--- more speed can be obtained by the race car ----of course the bigger the fan and added blade pitch will even make more speed

it has always been percieved that the fan is to cool the water and in olden days that was true but with our space age developments in cooling systems, the fan blade is no longer needed.

as a disguise we still leave the fan blade on these engines but they are no longer fan blades they are specifically designed propellers that look like a fan blade to fool the competition

testing has shown as much as 4 MPH gain with the optimum propeller and air direction system

OK that was all total BS---I am home sick with the flu and was a little bored---thought I would stay with the dynoman theme since its under his thread.

My wife always tells me to stick to my day job and not try to be a comedian
    too much Advil i guess----

MY opinion of fans-----this is debatable with my associates and even within our own shop

but MY opinion is to run the GM 405442 19" 4 blade fan (not a copy) nobody has copied it correctly yet

this fan is factory balanced and it needs to be because it is big and heavy and YES it robs the most HP of any fan we have tested

but it also pulls the most air and will make up for some imperfections in the cooling system
    its not a fix all but it is great insurance against overheating---you can't win if you can't finish

and who knows maybe it does propel the car forward a little ---LOL

Brad
    Last edited by brad hibbard; 12-05-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks for the speed secret! That's what a lot of people don't get their head wrapped around. It's prolly tough to cipher so I'll make it easy for all you numbskulls that think that fans are for cooling. If you use the fan to increase centrifugal force applied to my patent pending water pump that also serves as a nuclear reactor, it can make as much as another 300 rwhp. The cooling is taken care of by a proprietary blend of carrot juice, Snodgrass, and some other doodads I like to use. Back when I was doing an internship in nuclear physics for NASA I developed it on a lunch break.

50j, you are alot better at it than me LOL

I have missed dyno's presence on the board lately----although the guy is way out there on some of his posts ----when you read between the lines sometimes it makes you go "HMMMM"

Quote Originally Posted by brad hibbard View Post
    50j, you are alot better at it than me LOL

I have missed dyno's presence on the board lately----although the guy is way out there on some of his posts ----when you read between the lines sometimes it makes you go "HMMMM"
    racementally has replaced him, goes in circles and never answers a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    racementally has replaced him, goes in circles and never answers a thing.
    Im sorry you still have me on your mind. Thanks Stock
    When it seems all eyes are on you when you're wearing a new pair of jeans you wonder why everyone thinks you look so darn good in them. When taking them off you notice the sticker still on the pant leg.

I fixed it, mentalretard, added you to my ignore list so I don't have to see your posts.