Thumbs up The Legendary Toccoa Speedway Will Be Back In Action Saturday October,20th

The Legendary Toccoa Speedway~~The Oldest & Fastest, High Banked
    5/16 Mile Clay Tri Oval on the Planet!!!!! Will be back in action this Saturday
    night October,20th. The Toccoa Speedway will feature "six" action filled division of racing for your viewing pleasure.

The Limited Late Models will headline saturdays program. The Limited Late Models will qualify to determine the line up for their respective feature. Limited Late Models will compete under Southeastern Latemodel Sportsman Series Rules. Any and all rules for the Late Model Sportsman can be viewed at www.southeasternlatemodels.com

The Fastrak Pro Late Models will headline Saturday nights program. Fastrak Pro Late Models will qualify to set the field for their Feature event. Any and all Rules and info on the Fastrak Racing Series can be viewed on the Series website www.fastrakracing.com

The Fan favorite Hobby division will be back in action as well. Hobby cars will run heat races (depending on car count) to set the field for their feature event.....Toccoa Speedway rules will apply.

Also seeing action will be the Modified Street division. Modified Street will run heat races (depending on Car count) to set the field for their feature event.....Toccoa Speedway Rules will apply.

Also seeing action Saturday night will be the Stock 4Cyl division. Street Stock 4's will run heat races (depending on car count) to determine the line up for their feature event.....Toccoa Speedway rules will apply.

Saturday's program will also include the FWD's......Front Wheel Drive division will run heat races (depending on Car count) to determine their starting.....Toccoa Speedway Rules will apply.

Gates will open @ 4pm / Drivers Meeting @ 6pm / Hot Laps to follow.

Grandstand Admission:
    Kids 6 & under......................Free
    Kids 7 to 12 &.......................$2
    Adults.................................$10
    Seniors age 62 & up...............$8
    Veterans with ID....................$8

Pit Admission:
    Kids 6 & under......................Free
    Kids 7 to 12...........................$5
    Adults..................................$20
    Last edited by PaperMen; 10-16-2012 at 10:16 AM.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

I have made corrections to the Stock 4Cyl race and the Drivers meeting has been moved to 6pm.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Thumbs up

It's Finally Race Day!!..........................Nothing gets any better than a Saturday night at the High Banks of the Legendary Toccoa Speedway.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons