Default 2010 Pierce combo car w/11 updates

I am selling my 2010 pierce with 11 updates. 0 nights since fixed Car had updates and new front clip done at bobs in 2011 not raced in 2012. The chassis has less than 20 nights and only has a few used parts. The sweet rack, the collapsable steering shaft, the winters rearend, and the advanced shocks are the only used parts and they are in almost new shape. The car has fresh flat black powdercoat and a brand new professionaly done black on black body with orange trim. md3 nose fiberglass roof all spring steel supports with heat shrink wrap. all new quickcar 4 gauge panel with warning lights built into gauges quickcar switch panel and matching digital tach also have everything to put in the ingnition msd, wiring harness, blaster coil, sholnoid all new, New 16v powermaster battery, Brand new pierce fuel cell, brand new bird cages from pierce all new front suspension from pierce, all new out pace links, new willwood hubs and rotors, new afco roller bearing pedal , willlwood brake pedels, also with the sale comes six brand new weld rims three beadlocks three non beadlocks all the beadlocks come with covers never been out of the box all 5' back space. I also have a few spares for the car that come with $10,000 obo this car is super nice selling due to health reasons I also have a gresham style steel pit lift was over 1000 new never even been to the race track $800 also have a parker style wedge trailer black in color has all new tires 4 row tire rack storage compartments under the ramps, tire grinding hub and vice that are atachable 6 foot florest lights 4 storage compartsments electric jack winch and generator included has diamond plate front and rampovers, the black paint is fading and has some rust spots perfect open trailer for a dirt late model $5000 obo can e-mail pics of either one Call for more details Mark 815-866-7332

Default car

Pics of car and where are you located? fandscollision@aol.com

Located in central,IL Just outside of Princeton IL the car also has a new 15'' full containment seat

Trailer and pit lift are sold! thanks

Everything is sold thanks