Default latemodel engine ??

today our track released rules for our latemodel class and one engine option is 370ci or less, cast iron block,any 23 degree unported head-aluminum or cast iron, no spreadport exhaust, roller cam allowed. thats it , so on a dryslick 1/2 mile what would be the best combo starting from scratch basically to run,bore, stroke, rod length and what head?? i believe as cast is what they want us to run but they allow brodix spec heads which i believe have some minor porting,any help is greatly appreciated!!!! they also alow us to run an imca legal mod motor in a latemodel but with a 1" hole restrictor plate which i think is totally retarded, they cant keep up without the plate already and are heavier!!! plus u can run an open motor with the restrictor plate also but that doesnt sound like a very good option..

4.00 bore block 3.625 stroke with a set of AFR 227's or dart pro 1's is where I would start.
    My sarcasm is a pre-emptive strike to your stupidity!!

i was thinking maybe some brodix track 1x or -11. looking for some flow numbers

Do a big bore short stroke deal, maybe 4.165 bore and a 3.350 stroke with a 6.200 rods.Bigger bore helps breathing, short stroke and 6.200 rod makes it driveable.Also with a 6.200 rod you would use a shelf piston 1.125 compression height.