Default Outlaw brake calipers. Any good?

Got a couple Outlaw 4000 billet brake calipers with the car I just bought. I never used them before. Are they any good. It's only got them on the front and Wilwood on the rear but I'm not much for mix matching stuff. Thought I might try to sell them. Any thoughts? John 1*
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus

Yes they are good i have run them for years with no problems. I wouldn't sweat the running different brands as long as you have the same on each axle.

Thanks for the info. I may just leave it be and worry about it next year when I am hopefully not rebuilding an entire car. John 1*
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus

Heard they were going out of busness, not making them anymore.

if they are the 4000 series,they should be the bigger brakes,they should have really good stopping power

Look up their website and call them. I bought o-rings and pistons earlier this year for mine. Great guy and was helpful. Mine are the billet ones and great stopping power.

Yes they are the bigger brakes 4000's. They are in good shape but still thinking about selling them. Anyone interested shoot me a P.M. I'll sell them right. John 1*
    — Heraclitus