Default SBC intake choices Cast or Aluminum ?

I have a 3.562 stroker motor i just had built, it has the 487x heads with 2.02 / 1.6 valves and shaved 80 thousandths, bored 40 over with 4 valve relief flattops, 446 / 446 cam, stock steel chamfered, crank, 4 bolt mains. Nothing special just a lil sbc.
    My question is, I have 4 different intakes to choose from.
    1st intake is a stock late 60's cast iron from a corvette/camaro quad-drajet.
    2nd intake is a stock spreadbore bowtie cast iron GM performance LT1 "high Rise", cast iron version of the old aluminum one from the late 60's early 70's.
    3rd one is a stock squarebore Bowtie GM performance aluminum Z28 replacement for the late 60's camaros, corvettes and such, it has the winters casting, but the place for the oil fill tube is like plugged from the factory. This type of manifold would be placed on your car if the original from the factory ever cracked and such back in the day.
    4th intake would be the newer aluminum spreadbore GM performance bowtie ZZ4 intake, same as the cast iron LT1 spreadbore but 1/2" lower in height to gain hood clearance.
    Which one of these 4 manifold's do you think would work best for circle track 3/8 mile and why ?

Quote Originally Posted by 3dinter View Post
    I have a 3.562 stroker motor i just had built, it has the 487x heads with 2.02 / 1.6 valves and shaved 80 thousandths, bored 40 over with 4 valve relief flattops, 446 / 446 cam, stock steel chamfered, crank, 4 bolt mains. Nothing special just a lil sbc.
    My question is, I have 4 different intakes to choose from.
    1st intake is a stock late 60's cast iron from a corvette/camaro quad-drajet.
    2nd intake is a stock spreadbore bowtie cast iron GM performance LT1 "high Rise", cast iron version of the old aluminum one from the late 60's early 70's.
    3rd one is a stock squarebore Bowtie GM performance aluminum Z28 replacement for the late 60's camaros, corvettes and such, it has the winters casting, but the place for the oil fill tube is like plugged from the factory. This type of manifold would be placed on your car if the original from the factory ever cracked and such back in the day.
    4th intake would be the newer aluminum spreadbore GM performance bowtie ZZ4 intake, same as the cast iron LT1 spreadbore but 1/2" lower in height to gain hood clearance.
    Which one of these 4 manifold's do you think would work best for circle track 3/8 mile and why ?
    I wouldn't consider the iron ones. Too heavy. Of the 2 aluminum ones I would go with the 4th. I don't have a dyno number to prove it ,but I would say a 40 year newer manifold has some improvements.