I am looking
    Last edited by WENGER NATION 42; 11-11-2012 at 09:48 AM.

I have what you need. Call or text 217-254-2242

Default I have one also

used 9 inch housing with new hubs 5 on 5 out of older pierce with lilt bar ,axles and pull bar brackets also have pinion plate $ 500.00 or $ 600 with a 5.43 gear or would trade for pierce parts, shocks, bert ????? 574-595-0415 Jesse

Default 9 inch

we have one complete with 5 on 5 hubs bolt up in car and go $700 out of pierce mod

Default pissed off

i took mine out of my car for you to pick up an you backed out without tellin me, if you need it get ahold of me!!! 217-218-2208

Default 9in

if you are still looking give me a shout@812-453-3003
    i have a 6 mo. old winters liteweight , 2in. offset complete xcept calipers. has 5:83 full spool, like new ready to go. i changed to quik/change is reason for pulling.
    will take $575 picked up in chandler,in. or ship for chgs. only

backed out on mine too.

Quote Originally Posted by thrill22 View Post
    i took mine out of my car for you to pick up an you backed out without tellin me, if you need it get ahold of me!!! 217-218-2208
    Quote Originally Posted by dirttrack87 View Post
    backed out on mine too.
    Sounds like he is a dirt bag. Word of advice, don't pull it out till cash is in hand.If he does not want to do that call Pierce and buy a new one. Another tire kicker screwing other racers.
    Randy Southord

hey listen here i never told either of you i wanted you stuff, i told you id let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by WENGER NATION 42 View Post
    hey listen here i never told either of you i wanted you stuff, i told you id let you know.
    I call horse $hit

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg58 View Post
    I call horse $hit
    yeah since you know huh? i never committed to any of you on your parts.....

Just call Pierce and buy it.Oh wait you need cash or credit card for that. Sorry my bad.
    Randy Southord

I know both of these guys you backed out on. I know the full story of one. Two different guys say the same thing. Something stinks. I just needed someone to kick today. It was your turn.

Default to all u idiots

ok lets set this straight ...for u stupid (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s who claim i told u i wanted ur (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ...the first guy i txted non stop trying to meet with him to pick the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) up and he kept feeding me horse (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) and for the second guy i told ur dumb ass that i would let u know if i was gonna be able to meet u ... now im more than happy to gp to pierce and buy my (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) atleast i know hes not a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) tard and my (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) will work ... now anybody wants to stop being a tough guy over th computer and come meet me ill b glade to know ur teeth out for putting my name in the dirt .. ur a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing retard learn to understand what i will let u know means...

Default yep

ok wiener nation, let me tell you sumthin right now, ive been racing since you were (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)n green, also you told me you wanted mine an that you would come the weekend of an get it, i tried to text you, and called once to see when you were coming to get it, all you had to do is tell me that you didnt want it an i would of been cool with it, but your gettin a little carried away now, just order the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) rearend from pierce so you can close this post!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg58 View Post
    I know both of these guys you backed out on. I know the full story of one. Two different guys say the same thing. Something stinks. I just needed someone to kick today. It was your turn.
    Truth hurts.

ok lets set this straight ...for u stupid (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s who claim i told u i wanted ur (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ...the first guy i txted non stop trying to meet with him to pick the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) up and he kept feeding me horse (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) and for the second guy i told ur dumb ass that i would let u know if i was gonna be able to meet u ... now im more than happy to gp to pierce and buy my (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) atleast i know hes not a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) tard and my (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) will work ... now anybody wants to stop being a tough guy over th computer and come meet me ill b glade to know ur teeth out for putting my name in the dirt .. ur a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing retard learn to understand what i will let u know means...
    Now you can't buy a cup of air on 4m. Here is a clue Tard,if the rear end is in a pierce it will work in a Pierce. The reason you do not go to Pierce is you need CASH. Why do you want to fight when you are being called out for being a dead beat tire kicker.Too many GOOD 4mers are calling you a dead beat tire kicker so it is true.Good luck meeting anybody to knock ur teeth out since you can't meet to buy anything.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by thrill22 View Post
    ok wiener nation, let me tell you sumthin right now, ive been racing since you were (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)n green, also you told me you wanted mine an that you would come the weekend of an get it, i tried to text you, and called once to see when you were coming to get it, all you had to do is tell me that you didnt want it an i would of been cool with it, but your gettin a little carried away now, just order the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) rearend from pierce so you can close this post!
    Dead on post.Another dirt bag tire kicker.
    Randy Southord