Rfactor, Dirt Late Model Sim 2 questions?

Default Rfactor, Dirt Late Model Sim 2 questions?

I've downloaded Rfactor, Dirt Late Model Sim 2 and several tracks. The game works fine and the tracks are all on the Rfactor game but for some reason there are no Late Models on the game. It is just showing some rally car spinning in the showcase. Any help getting Late Models to work on the RFactor game would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Default Rfactor

click on player. then you'll see racing series, click over and dirt late models should come up. from there you can customize. hope this helps
    Last edited by hoodpin; 11-10-2012 at 08:58 PM.

If hoodpins solution dont work try to see if you dowloaded them into the write place. like C/Program Files/Rfactor or C/Program Files/Rfactor(x86) or viseversuh.

Thanks hoodpin!!!! I clicked on player and found Dirt lat Model 2! Then I purchased a car and went out to do testing and clicked "Load circuit", but everytime I try, it keeps booting me out and back to my screensaver!!! It's getting so frustrating. Please help!!!!!! Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodpin View Post
    click on player. then you'll see racing series, click over and dirt late models should come up. from there you can customize. hope this helps

Any help???

never had that happen before. might try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Still nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodpin View Post
    never had that happen before. might try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

No error messages, it just throws me straight back to my desktop. I have already downloaded several tracks. Any more suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by fraley View Post
    Does it give you an error messages when it kicks you back to the desktop? The only time I have had that happen to me was when there was a problem with the track, you may try reinstalling the tracks.

Ok, I got everything downloaded. RFactor, Dirt Late Model sim 2 and several tracks. I purchased a Late model, went to Fairbury to race but for some reason it keeps sending me to a roud course driving a corvette? Hoodpin or anyone can you please help me get started????

if you are running windows 7 or vista you have to right click on the icon on your desktop and click run as admin other wise it will continue to boot you out. hope this helps

the issue i had with rfactor was that i wanted to play it with the mods offline but couldnt get it to work. someone suggested it was more designed to play online which i have no interest in doing.
    The Action Track

www.winchestervaspeedway.com

S-3 1VP 15

Default If its a boz track make sure ya have the boz track addon

If its a boz track make sure ya have the boz track addon