Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yep, wild & crazee weekend w lots of drama on & off the track in all classes
    Feb 11-13 2016 Winter Freeze VI World Of Outlaws Super Late Models
    Open Wheel Modifieds & More tba
    SLM & OWM Chassis & Mfg CHAMPIONSHIP CUP
    SYLVANIA GA www.ScrevenMotorSports.com

Jimmy Owens wins!
    Dennis erb
    Shane clanton
    Bloomer
    Madden
    Francis
    Jason hiett
    Tyler Ivey

Top 8 if I remember correctly, may have one out of place.

Default tim sims

Quote Originally Posted by nb8381 View Post
    Well actually the tire that was tested of Erics at Magnolia by Tim the point range was never disclosed. The tire was sent to 2 labs and was 100 % legal. Mikes tire also will be sent to the lab and tested and once again the tire sniffer will be proven wrong. Im confussed as to how Tim can say its 100% when hes been proven wrong many times. I suppose in his little world he can be right. I guess this is just another reason the non sanctioned races are going away. I use to love these type of races, but when things like this happen it makes race teams not want to go be apart of this. Race teams cant afford to get shafted like this.
    I've had a few "runins" with tim; however He is without a doubt the wisest tech man I've ever meant!!!! As for testing the substance/chemical these cheatin bastards use,goes away real quick making it nearly impossible to get it to lab before all traces or most all are gone!!!! I have been fightin these bastards for 40+ yrs, & they just keep comin up with new (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)!!!! Many of my old friends have died of contaminated blood "diseases" & most of their familys are attempting law suits, against the suppliers,but they are not much different from dope dealers. I'm only gonna run a few races next year because the cheatin bastards are as thick as fleas& I'm not going spending any more money on this sport!!!!

You seem upset.
    Will port and polish for cash

Default up set

Quote Originally Posted by HCR#16 View Post
    You seem upset.
    that's about the understatement of all time!!!!!!! Smokey

Was a good show overall. Froze Saturday night. I like running super consis before the 100. The consis started well after 7 pm. At least an hour late. It made for an early morning arrival @ home. I may not return next year because of the Thomas' dragging out the show. This show should end on Saturday night, with Sunday as a rain date anyway.