Default Ultrashield VS Halo seats

does anybody run one of these seats? how do you like it? i'm planning on switching from a standard kirkey to a containment seat in both of my cars. these look nice for the money.

My buddy just got one. Much easier to get in and out of than other containment seats.

Default Ditto!

Ran one this season, love it. Really comfortable and pretty easy to get in and out of even for a fat guy.

Very good seat. I'd strongly suggest ordering the seat with right and left leg supports. The leg supports greatly increase the driver protection by more securely holding him in place. If you wear a forced air helmet you'll probably have to convert to a top air style because of the left and right head supports.
    Crewchief #21 Modified Hansen Motorsports 2014 GRT by Phillips IMCA Modified

Great seats. Comfortable and easy to get in and out of. I'm a bigger guy had no problems with the seat

I have the ultra shield. I would highly recommend it.

thanks guys. looks like i'll be ordering a couple of these!

What layback * are you guys running?

how do you compare visibility to a std seat ? i know the safety aspects , but wondered about being able to see since there are no radios ,

I use an ultra-shield and honestly do not notice any sight challenges, maybe I am used to it since been using one since they first came out, but I do not notice any vision issues.

Has anyone compared to the kirkey 70 series?

Quote Originally Posted by zeroracing View Post
    I use an ultra-shield and honestly do not notice any sight challenges, maybe I am used to it since been using one since they first came out, but I do not notice any vision issues.
    thanks zero

I too am curious about the layback. Is is all driver preference? Has anyone tried both the 10 and 20 degree? Are there any pros and cons to either one? I'll be ordering one next week and am leaning toward the 20 degree. Is there a substantial difference between the two once installed? Thanks.