Default Cherokee results

23 lms in the house.....Weaver,Francis,Davenport,Madden,Roberts, Shaver,Landers are some of the names thats there.
    "20bigofan"

Lap 10..Weaver leading,Madden,Landers,Ivey,Marlar,Rambo
    "20bigofan"

Lap 38.....Weaver leading,Madden,landers,Marlar
    "20bigofan"

Lap 40...Francis flat tire,....Weaver,Madden,landers,marlar,Roberts
    "20bigofan"

Marlar wins,Landers,Rambo
    "20bigofan"

Tough break for the 116 Weaver,led 90 something laps and had a flat right rear....Madden had a flat as well,He went to the pits to change it,Couldn't get it changed in time so he ran out on the track and spun it around on purpose for a caution so he could catch back up.ridiculous
    Last edited by Chattanooga Flash #5; 11-18-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    "20bigofan"

that was smart on his part
    victim

madden had turn into a big baby lately, they should of parked his doped up tire using self

First off they gave nobody two laps to change a tire thy we're trying to rush the race and Chris had his tire changed in less than 2 laps and it was smart on his part and then he came back to sixth and would have came up further had he not run out of laps. And another thing Cherokee speedway has got to be the worst track I have ever been to Lenny and the crew need to take lessons on track prep!! And as far as doped tires what about mike marler he had doped tires too and I'm tired of every one "HATING" on madden because he has a temper (I mean he is human) and the so called tire sniffer said he had some chemicals in his tire that things gotta be the biggest joke in racin and Chris is just an awesome driver and people hate the good drivers in the sport especially madden! But SMOKEY will keep dominating on his own and don't have to worry about who he's drivin for next season just sayin!!

Petey Ivey had a flat and was in the same position madden was in as far as catching up to the field as they took the green flag.Petey raced his tail off to stay on the lead lap,In my opinion if you pull a stunt like Madden did,You should be disqualified for intentionally spinning out to get a caution.
    "20bigofan"

Well when you are racing your equipment and racin on your own dollar you will do what it takes to keep it going and as far as Ivey he's racin on somebody else's dollar so it really doesn't matter to him but just keep hatin cause madden will continue to dominate and be one of the best! But if it was Rambo or davenport no one would have put one of them down huh and I don't wanna hear about how they are a better class of driver cause they would have done the same and if you don't like it complain to the series cause they make the rules and the drivers know the loop holes to get around them.

Madden Dominating???How you get "continuing to dominate"???....Where's he dominate at?Laurens?
    "20bigofan"

Aint but one driver I know that's dominating and thats Jimmy Owens.
    "20bigofan"

Post spinning for caution

i say park him or her if they pull this kind of stunt you will not have too worry about it next time !!!!!!!!
    race race race

What Jimmy's won 12 races this year and mike Reece owns his car Chris won 9 and wo owns his car he ain't doin much more!

Quote Originally Posted by Smok3y44 View Post
    What Jimmy's won 12 races this year and mike Reece owns his car Chris won 9 and wo owns his car he ain't doin much more!
    Big difference,All of Jimmy O's wins are $10,000,$20,000,$30,000 and a $50,000.
    "20bigofan"

Jimmy has won more races, more money AND back to back Lucas championships! Sounds like DOMINATING to me!!!!!! A word that doesn't exist in "Crybaby Madden's" vocabulary!
    Last edited by babybird1972; 11-28-2012 at 03:44 PM.