Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    no they are paying them 3 percent under the pay the normal pay schedule just because their name is walton they are expected to more sorry I don't think it works that way you pay what the market will bare,the unions want to get in there because its on behemoth business they haven't tap into

Really so now you think because of their name that I expect them to pay more. The name has nothing to do with it. Listen litee this is just my opinion and you have your own. It does not make my opinion right it's just how I feel.

atleast their wages have gone up over the last 30 years just min wage proves that try working for an industry where the wage or charge has not changed but the cost to business have some of the charges are lower now than 1884

atleast their wages have gone up over the last 30 years just min wage proves that try working for an industry where the wage or charge has not changed but the cost to business have some of the charges are lower now than 1884

Do think if the minimum wage was 5.00 dollars an hour walmart would still be paying their employee's what they are now or would they be paying 5.00 dollars and hour.

they pay what the market dictates

I have a simple fix. If a corporation purchased over 60% of their merchandise outside of the US borders, they must pay their employees enought per hour that they wouldn't have to depend on the goverment for any assistance. The price for doing business outside the US borders. Support America buy America.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I have a simple fix. If a corporation purchased over 60% of their merchandise outside of the US borders, they must pay their employees enought per hour that they wouldn't have to depend on the goverment for any assistance. The price for doing business outside the US borders. Support America buy America.
    sounds better than pushing for union with the way it stands right now the unions are pushing them self out of work

sounds better than pushing for union with the way it stands right now the unions are pushing them self out of work

No litee, the greedy union bosses are the ones pushing their workers out of a job and not all unions are like that. Like I said our last contract between the union and company I work for had a negotiated deal before are current contract was up. The company gave us more then what we were asking for. there was no greed on either part. Like I said the union and company have worked together for the 22 years I have worked for them. The last time the union had a strike was back in the 60's. so, you can't say all unions are bad that's just not true. I worked for a non union company before the one I work for now and guess what they treated me very good and gave me a decent and fair wage yes it was not as good as the union guys were making but, it was a good wage so, companies can treat their workers good and pay them a fair wage and some are just plain greedy and will not pay their workers a decent wage because they only think of themselves. And guess what in my opinion and my opinion only walmart owners are the greedy ones.

No no you don't get itby the unions wanting to get in walmart in a sense with all the chinese crap in the stores they are putting them self out businesses ie factories and the gen public buyiing the ceap crap is putting more people out of workbest thing to if it ain't made don't buy

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    no simple fix walk in a store look for made in usa or american flag and let the over SH@T SIT YOU DON'T NEED IT

There is nothing wrong with unions. I have always worked for corporations that had a union work force. The majority of unions only do good things for the employees and work with the corporations. If we didn't have some unions the working class would have terrible working conditions. Good research the Chinese working conditions in their factories. It is ashame when they have to puy safety nets around the building because worker are trying to commit suicide because they can't handle the working conditions anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1_XA...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddU8r...feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQPrbwWWUD4

Unions are not a bad thing only the greedy coropration want you to believe that. Have unions made some mistake? Yes they have but in all they have did the common man good.
    Last edited by ss12; 11-25-2012 at 04:55 PM.

Don't buy chinese sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2145086.html

The actual Walmart pay structure document can be seen here:

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/Walmart_0.pdf

Take into consideration that the combined wealth of 6 Waltons exceeds the entire shared wealth of 30% of the nation, that pay scale looks pretty crappy. But, in the Walton's defense, they are just taking advantage of the employment laws of our nation and paying as little as they can get away with. Which makes billionaires billionaires and the unskilled workers at Walmart peasants.

And the nation becomes the caretakers of the employees children, and many of the employees, because so many Walmart workers are on food stamps and get state health care because they don't earn enough at their jobs to afford anything else. So we all pay the bills at Walmart, whether we want to or not.
    So you want shelf stockers and cash register workers to be unionized at WalMart and everywhere else? You and Kid have this warped idea about big business making profits and being evil, yet ignore the direct evil of the people pushing this Bullcrap!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    So you want shelf stockers and cash register workers to be unionized at WalMart and everywhere else? You and Kid have this warped idea about big business making profits and being evil, yet ignore the direct evil of the people pushing this Bullcrap!!!
    Nope you are wrong again but, what's new. I could care less how much companies makes as long as they treat their employee's fair and pay them a fair wage it's when they get greedy and don't treat their employee's good. Like I said I'm not for employee's trying to unionize against walmart there should be no need for it. The owners just need to treat their employee's better in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    But it won't be WalMart or Wallstreet that will collapse this country. It will be the policies of Barry Soetoro, George Soros, Union corruption, the United Nations, and the Progressives & Communists in the Senate and Congress, that will do us in.
    Again you are wrong. It's going to be because of what the Federal Reserve as done with QE1,QE2 and QE3. Union corruption when they only make up what 20% of the work force. Oh just maybe some of the greed that's going will have something to do with it just wait and see.
    Last edited by kidrock; 11-25-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    nope you are wrong again but, what's new. I could care less how much companies makes as long as they treat their employee's fair and pay them a fair wage it's when they get greedy and don't treat their employee's good. Like i said i'm not for employee's trying to unionize against walmart there should be no need for it. The owners just need to treat their employee's better in my opinion.
    than wally world is doing just fine

wow imgaine that all retail

than wally world is doing just fine

Well I guess that is your opinion and I can respect that.

No they pay less than 3 percent less than the market rate

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Again you are wrong. It's going to be because of what the Federal Reserve as done with QE1,QE2 and QE3. Union corruption when they only make up what 20% of the work force. Oh just maybe some of the greed that's going will have something to do with it just wait and see.
    This should help them Kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kadN7bzBGnQ