Default 07 DW-11 questions

I just bought a 2007 Dirtworks DW-11 and have a couple of questions. 1) What bearing birdcages should I go with? 2) Where should I start with shocks/springs? I've always run LR behind, RR front, but need a base for this car. 3) What pull bar would you go with? 2-stage, 3-stage, etc.? Any help you can provide is appreciated.

Call Jerry Hoffman 417 673 7426. He has the jigs and the rights to everything DirtWorks. He will get you going in the right direction for sure.

I don't think Jerry has the jigs, Josh Franklin has them I think. I do believe that Jerry has the notes and the DW naming rights and Gary might be doing some work for Jerry. This is what I was told but I've been wrong before. Jerry would be a good place to start and good luck.

Default Thanks guys......

I have the set-up sheet that I downloaded off the website, but it doesn't say anything about spring/shock placement or what type of pullbar to go with. I'll call Jerry and go from there.

Simply put, Jerry is DirtWorks now. He builds, fixes and everything in between.

Default Dw11

Back when they were well into running the 11, they were recommending floated birdcages on each side with the LR behind as you mentioned. They were pushing the big poly spring pullbars. Usually 200/200 on the rear springs. They became an outpace dealer around this time, so I'm guessing a lot of them left the shop with those birdcages, but I always told them I was running BSB's. It shouldn't matter much what birdcage you use. I'm sure if you call Outpace, they can tell you what cage Dirtworks was running and it should line up with your mounts as long as they haven't been altered from factory.

Travis

Thanks Travis. I appreciate the input. I have BSB birdcages, and a BSB 2-stage spring bar w/ 600-1200 progressive spring. I am going to call Jerry and get his input as well. Thanks again.

would you recommend runing a left rear brake floater for a dw 11

Default hollo

Отлично.Мне очень травиться.

Default Floater

There is nothing specific to the 11 that would make a LR floater react different from most other cars. On the 11 you just have to mount it on the outside of the double shear brackets instead of in between like the LR upper bar. I ran the tall BSB floater to clear the birdcage.

Travis