Default Soft metric setup?

Has anyone tried a bump stop on the rf of a soft metric setup? Stock car driver i was curious if you had tried it? In my thinking wouldnt it work somewhat like a stack spring or bump on a dlm?

I see i was curious if it would do that. Does your car run weight jacks or was it on a external shock?
    I am interested in this set up and would like to figure out what to try. I am assuming shock selection is huge and u are using a heavy tie down. In our area i think this would work well. I needed better side bite on entry at times.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    tried it multiple times and always the same result

if it bottoms out on a hard stop you lose all grip and go straight up the track in a 4 wheel slide.

I dont think theres enough room there without limiting travel to run a soft enough bump stop that will really work all the time.

I hit my frame now and then and just live with it. If you see my videos its obvious when it happens the nose of the car goes up the track. I may try stiffer fronts on this car to fix it but the set up is really good on dry and I usually only bottom out on rough junk tracks, which everyone has issues anyways.
    How do we find these videos?...