Default 3 link clipcar questions ???

I am putting together a Rocket camaro clip car .
    We cant run a bird cage or coil overs . I was wondering what the best design and set up would work the best on dry slick tracks . Car must be a min. 3000# and run a 8 in american racer tire .
    I have seen a few cars that run a swing arm lower with the spring mounted to it and shock on backside of housing. any input would be great

We run a clip car with swing arm on left w eliminator on swing arm shock behind. On right side we started with same set up car was super tight had a hard time freeing it up . We then put rr spring on top of housing shock behind. We run a 48 in solid top link at a 35 degree angle with j bar mounted to left side. Tried it mounted to right side did not like that either , We also started with a panhard bar like a Rayburn changed to j bar my son loved the j bar . Car was really coming on at end of year. We have also found that the car works better with little to no bite. We run a very limited motor much like a crate car so car has to be really free if you bog the motor you are dead that is what we fought all year and finally figured it out at end of year.