Default Esslinger arca head

Arca Head with Ti intake and Stainless exhaust valves. Beehive springs. Fast!!! $1250 Firm

Call Mike at (208) 861-1958 Do not PM me, I rarely check them. If interested call. I can text pictures

Default Arca Head

Do you still have the head?

Quote Originally Posted by mtbailey View Post
    Arca Head with Ti intake and Stainless exhaust valves. Beehive springs. Fast!!! $1250 Firm

Call Mike at (208) 861-1958 Do not PM me, I rarely check them. If interested call. I can text pictures

Yes I still have it. Like I said, I rarely check here. I am out of racing now and am clearing the shelf.

Still available. This is a fast and powerful head. I would like someone to have it that is still racing. I am retired and no longer racing. Also have a ARCA header that is ceramic coated that I would sell with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mtbailey View Post
    Still available. This is a fast and powerful head. I would like someone to have it that is still racing. I am retired and no longer racing. Also have a ARCA header that is ceramic coated that I would sell with it.
    Is this the head you bought in June of 2011? That would be a smokin' deal on a head that's less than 2 years old! What valves, springs, and cam did you end up putting in the head?

No it is not. It is the older head and made more power than the new head. When you guys moved the intake runners up, the flow wanted a bigger bore due to shrouding. The new head with a bigger bore around 4.0" would be a screamer for sure. Same porter did both heads so it is not a porter issue. I was hearing a rumor that your new block might bore to 4", but your info is less than. I sold my car a year ago with the new head on it. I am out of racing now and had this head on the shelf. It is bad fast.

Do you still have this head