Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGRT12x View Post
    How many times has Glenn thought about suicide? He talks about being borderline schizophrenic in a book he did in 2003. I'd listen to him though.
    I can't believe you would admit to knowing what was in one of his books.

Again, that was 10 years ago! But hey, keep brow beating. It really adds to your charm. You and t.nie are made for each other. Maybe you could get together and disparage each other for entertainment.

So you agree he is borderline schizophrenic? Or is he selling himself as something he isn't and is a phony?
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

So you agree he is borderline schizophrenic? Or is he selling himself as something he isn't and is a phony?
    most radio celebs are

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I know Glenn's has you right where he wants you but, I'm sorry I can not feel sorry for you. I guess you two will have to go off the deep end together.
    Anyone who stands for the saving this nation from those who would try to destroy it from within or without has my total loyalty. There are many out there that carry the message that we are being destroyed from within and there is no reason not to believe that they are sincere for the most part. But some people such as yourself and teenie "think" they are making all of this up to make a buck. And that is truly sad and troubling. It's your choice though, just don't tell us we are wearing those stupid tin foil hats as a response because it is not an intelligent or educated accusation. It is just parroting progressives and liberal hate rhetoric.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 12-13-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    most radio celebs are
    I don't know where you get this idea Litey. Really!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Anyone who stands for this saving this nation from those who would try to destroy it from within or without has my total loyalty. There are many out there that carry the message that we are being destroyed from within and there is no reason not to believe that they are sincere for the most part. But some people such as yourself and teenie "think" they are making all of this up to make a buck. And that is truly sad and troubling. It's your choice though, just don't tell us we are wearing those stupid tin foil hats as a response because it is not an intelligent or educated accusition. It is just parroting progressives and liberal hate rhetoric.
    What has Glenn done that's pro-active for our country. What has Glenn done to help support legislation that would prop up our economy?

Destroyed from within. You're starting to sound exactly like Glenn. Do you need to see a psychiatrist?

If you didn't know, Beck is on the record stating he is a stand up comedian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuG9TdtEbu8

Good viewing there. LOL.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    I can't believe you would admit to knowing what was in one of his books.

Again, that was 10 years ago! But hey, keep brow beating. It really adds to your charm. You and t.nie are made for each other. Maybe you could get together and disparage each other for entertainment.
    He probably didn't get it from the book, there are many leftist smear campaigns out there attacking any and all talk show hosts, Tea Party members, Republicans in government, Christian religion, the constitution, etc. They leave no stone of sanity and reasoning unturned.

What has Glenn done that's pro-active for our country. What has Glenn done to help support legislation that would prop up our economy?

Destroyed from within. You're starting to sound exactly like Glenn. Do you need to see a psychiatrist?

If you didn't know, Beck is on the record stating he is a stand up comedian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuG9TdtEbu8

Good viewing there. LOL.
    To be plain honest with you, I read your posts with sadness and realize that you don't know any better. But still there is the ability to learn the truth if your heart and soul get to the point of making your life too miserable to go on like you have!

He probably didn't get it from the book, there are many leftist smear campaigns out there attacking any and all talk show hosts, Tea Party members, Republicans in government, Christian religion, the constitution, etc. They leave no stone of sanity and reasoning unturned.
    You mean like the conservatives keep telling people they are going to take your guns from you you mean like that kind of smear campaign.

To be plain honest with you, I read your posts with sadness and realize that you don't know any better. But still there is the ability to learn the truth if your heart and soul get to the point of making your life too miserable to go on like you have!
    Once again I'll ask, what has Glenn done that is pro-active for our country?

You mean like the conservatives keep telling people they are going to take your guns from you you mean like that kind of smear campaign.
    Or the current smear that is going on in Michigan. The bill will never live though, as it violates the state constitution just as Wisconsin's bill did.

No because protecting rights is not a smear campaign. Your starting to bore me!

No because protecting rights is not a smear campaign. Your starting to bore me!

Yes it is a smear campaign because nobody is going to take your guns from you.

Or the current smear that is going on in Michigan. The bill will never live though, as it violates the state constitution just as Wisconsin's bill did.
    The number of right-to-work states keeps growing. Do they really have it in their constitution that Union Thugs right to cease the workplaces, trumps all other citizens rights?

To set the record straight, Wisconsin and Ohio labor protests are NOT for the purpose of protecting jobs or even reasonable pay and benefits for public sector employees. The protests are focused solely on saving public sector unions, without which, there is no Democrat Party.

Todays thought! Are Union Thugs messing with your life?
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 12-13-2012 at 08:55 PM.

The number of states keeps growing. Do they really have it in their constitution that Union Thugs right to cease the workplaces, trumps all other citizens rights?

I didn't realize we had more than 50 states?

The number of states keeps growing. Do they really have it in their constitution that Union Thugs right to cease the workplaces, trumps all other citizens rights?

Not at all. I reckon I am one of those Union "Thugs". My life is rolling along just fine.
    43 races this year.
    Tulsa Expo- 5, Volusia- 3, Bubba Raceway- 3
    Dillon Speedway- 1, Myrtle Beach Speedway-1, Hickory Speedway- 1
    Southern National- 1, Lincoln Speedway-2, Williams Grove Speedway-2, Indiana State Fairgrounds-1
    Anderson (Indiana) Speedway-1, Indianapolis Motor Speedway- 1
    Bloomington Speedway-1, Lawrenceburg Speedway-1
    Kokomo Speedway- 1, Port Royal-1, Limaland- 1
    Eldora- 2, Knoxville- 6, Oskaloosa-2, Attica-2, Wayne County-1

Quote Originally Posted by slick01 View Post
    Not at all. I reckon I am one of those Union "Thugs". My life is rolling along just fine.
    Unions consist of union members and union thug members. I do take it that you are just a member without the thug credentials? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by slick01 View Post
    Yep me too,

Thugs everywhere on here.

I believe we are talking about Union busting, not Obama and his gaffes. Stay on point.