Default Header for superflow 901 dyno

I need to find a header that will fit a 2.3 ford engine and fit on the above dyno. The pipes will have to extend about 5 inches longer before they make a downturn. Thanks, Robertms

Schonfield has a set that exit at the top of the engine. I modified the set I purchased to the type of collector I was using at that time (my choice). The type of dyno will dictate what header you will be able to use. Also I had to buy a 2.3 to 302 bell housing adapter and a ZERO balanced 302 flywheel drilled for the 2.3 to run mine on any of the dynos located in my area. Everyone that I talked with could hook up to a 302 flywheel and bell housing, but no one had any setups for the 2.3.

It was a large investment, but I now have more options as to what drive train I can use.

Hope this helps.

Bill

Default RE:Bill

Thanks Bill. The guys at the shop have already made a bellhousing adaptor to adapt to the small block chevy and we are using 2.3 ford automatic flywheel. Also, made adaptors so that we can leave small block motor mounts in place. By getting a header like I described we can keep exhaust system in place as it is. Again Thanks for your help. Will post after I get it completed. Robertms

Just cut the header flange off a set and add some pipe?
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

Quote Originally Posted by Robertms View Post
    Thanks Bill. The guys at the shop have already made a bellhousing adaptor to adapt to the small block chevy and we are using 2.3 ford automatic flywheel. Also, made adaptors so that we can leave small block motor mounts in place. By getting a header like I described we can keep exhaust system in place as it is. Again Thanks for your help. Will post after I get it completed. Robertms
    How long (days) would you need the header? We have about 6-7 different dyno headers for the 2.3, maybe one would work for you?

Default Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone, just got one in today that will work. Also, made one in shop (extension) that will work. Robertms