Default Prayers to those innocent young children and adults that lost there life today...

Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

I have been sitting here is disbelief over this horrible tragedy. Every man, woman, boy and girl need to get down on their knee's and pray for these people, friend's, family members that will go through Christmas and a lifetime without a loved one. We also need to pray for every City, County, State, Country and World. We are going down the wrong road and we need God in our lives. We need our Churches filled with people on their knee's to turn this spiral around. Please don't read anything else into this, i'm just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by 44-19-21-39 View Post
    I have been sitting here is disbelief over this horrible tragedy. Every man, woman, boy and girl need to get down on their knee's and pray for these people, friend's, family members that will go through Christmas and a lifetime without a loved one. We also need to pray for every City, County, State, Country and World. We are going down the wrong road and we need God in our lives. We need our Churches filled with people on their knee's to turn this spiral around. Please don't read anything else into this, i'm just sad.

All i can say is..........Amen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PaperMen; 12-14-2012 at 06:52 PM.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

I also agree with the above post. That covers it all very well.

Thoughts and prayers to all those affected by the shootings the last few days. May God be with you in this difficult time.

Quote Originally Posted by 44-19-21-39 View Post

amen .. a wonderful paragraph.